Social Snowball: Affiliate App

Social Snowball: Affiliate App

by Social Snowball

Boost revenue with automated affiliate marketing

Supreme Patty

I love social snowball for my merch store. My fans have been earning a killing promoting my products and love the flat fee feature you guys have. Keep it up.

Diamonds Bussin

This app is a great way to get additional revenue. We have been running affiliate programs at scale but always had issues simplifying the process for our devs, this does just that. Great work team.

Aiko Diamoni Cosmetics

One hour after installing I got my first affiliate sale! what a great app! Highly recommend this as the best affiliate marketing app.

Hour Glxss

This app has solved our affiliate marketing needs! Super simple & clean design and awesome support. Best way to increase your bottom line pretty easily. I definitely would recommend this to anyone running an e-commerce business.

Whompitglass

One of those apps that simply makes you more money after you install it. Will be installing it on all of my stores. Thanks guys.

Dolphinsavers

So happy I found social snowball. Automates everything and makes payouts quick and simple. If your store is already doing volume this will instantly boost revenue. Creates a community for your customers and produces infinite brand awareness.

Viral Lights

The definition of putting your affiliate program on autopilot, just set it and forget it. Easy extra revenue that started just moments after installing

ROVUX Footwear

Love social snowball. My affiliates started generating sales within 24 hours of downloading the app. Payouts are super simple and the dashboard is user friendly. Highly recommend!

Glamourskinco

this app is so fireeeee and simple its a must have if you want more revenue and a other source of revenue for your shopify stores

Cookies N' Kicks

THIS APP IS CRUCIAL. I'd highly recommend this for all e-commerce stores. It's insane to me how easy they made it.

Previous 1 3