Samlet bedømmelse
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. maj 2024

Social Snowball has been a game changer for us right from the start. It's been amazing for our small business, helping us really get our influencer marketing to where it needs to be—efficient and streamlined like never before.

What blows me away is the support. Seriously, it doesn't get better than this. Quick, helpful answers anytime we hit a snag? Yes, please! It's made everything so much smoother and more fun.

There's no reason to shop for other influencer marketing apps - just go for Social Snowball!

onewith
10 måneder bruger appen
8. maj 2024

This tool is soooo easy to use and understand.

When you have questions the support team is there to help!

WELL worth the investment and they're constantly looking for ways to improve. By far one of the best shopify app experiences I've ever had.

Thanks Snowball team!

KONO Nutrition
5 måneder bruger appen
22. april 2024

We recently switched to Social Snowball for referrals and affiliates and have been really pleased with the service so far!

We've had quite a few questions with set up but the customer support from Mals has always been excellent. Any issues we've had have been resolved very quickly :)

Surreal UK
Storbritannien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
9. april 2024

Setting up Social Snowball has been a breeze thanks to their amazing support team. Ani has helped me every step of the way, remaining patient with me throughout the entire process. All of my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly by Ani. Really appreciate the attention and eagerness to help.

High Steaks
19 dage bruger appen
2. februar 2024

I have not tried the app yet, but I want to give a shoutout to the Snowball support team: always super-helpful and quick to fix any problems. Sincerely appreciate the efforts of this great team! Thank you!

Hostage Tape
USA
Mere end et år bruger appen
20. februar 2024

The team at Social Snowball is the best. Direct communication with them makes things easy, and they are always taking into account client feedback to improve their platform. Noah, Jared, and Mals are the best. 10/10 team!

Based Supplements
5 måneder bruger appen
19. april 2024

If you're looking to scale up your affiliate marketing efforts, look no further. Also, support is fantastic. Shout out to Mals!.

Avenir Nutrition
4 måneder bruger appen
21. februar 2024

Their platform is great. Super easy to set up an affiliate program and the platform makes it very easy to activate all types of partners (Creators, customers)

Their support team is awesome, very responsive and helps you work through any challenges. Would recommend this to any brand that's looking to scale an affiliate program.

Aura House
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
16. april 2024

it's user friendly but theres a lot of things on the back end that haven't been implemented yet

FilterBaby
27 dage bruger appen
19. marts 2024

Onboarding process and initial testing has been great. Customer support is quick to respond and helpful. So far so good.

SANS Meal Bar