Gesamtbewertung
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
16. Mai 2024

Social Snowball has been a game changer for us right from the start. It's been amazing for our small business, helping us really get our influencer marketing to where it needs to be—efficient and streamlined like never before.

What blows me away is the support. Seriously, it doesn't get better than this. Quick, helpful answers anytime we hit a snag? Yes, please! It's made everything so much smoother and more fun.

There's no reason to shop for other influencer marketing apps - just go for Social Snowball!

onewith
10 monate mit der App
8. Mai 2024

This tool is soooo easy to use and understand.

When you have questions the support team is there to help!

WELL worth the investment and they're constantly looking for ways to improve. By far one of the best shopify app experiences I've ever had.

Thanks Snowball team!

KONO Nutrition
5 monate mit der App
22. April 2024

We recently switched to Social Snowball for referrals and affiliates and have been really pleased with the service so far!

We've had quite a few questions with set up but the customer support from Mals has always been excellent. Any issues we've had have been resolved very quickly :)

Surreal UK
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
9. April 2024

Setting up Social Snowball has been a breeze thanks to their amazing support team. Ani has helped me every step of the way, remaining patient with me throughout the entire process. All of my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly by Ani. Really appreciate the attention and eagerness to help.

High Steaks
19 tage mit der App
2. Februar 2024

I have not tried the app yet, but I want to give a shoutout to the Snowball support team: always super-helpful and quick to fix any problems. Sincerely appreciate the efforts of this great team! Thank you!

Hostage Tape
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
19. April 2024

If you're looking to scale up your affiliate marketing efforts, look no further. Also, support is fantastic. Shout out to Mals!.

Avenir Nutrition
4 monate mit der App
20. Februar 2024

The team at Social Snowball is the best. Direct communication with them makes things easy, and they are always taking into account client feedback to improve their platform. Noah, Jared, and Mals are the best. 10/10 team!

Based Supplements
5 monate mit der App
21. Februar 2024

Their platform is great. Super easy to set up an affiliate program and the platform makes it very easy to activate all types of partners (Creators, customers)

Their support team is awesome, very responsive and helps you work through any challenges. Would recommend this to any brand that's looking to scale an affiliate program.

Aura House
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
19. März 2024

Onboarding process and initial testing has been great. Customer support is quick to respond and helpful. So far so good.

SANS Meal Bar
3 monate mit der App
12. April 2024

We've had a great experience onboarding with Social Snowball. They move very quickly and feel like an extension of our team!

Sleep.me