Reseñas (190)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 94% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
9 de abril de 2024

Setting up Social Snowball has been a breeze thanks to their amazing support team. Ani has helped me every step of the way, remaining patient with me throughout the entire process. All of my questions were answered promptly and thoroughly by Ani. Really appreciate the attention and eagerness to help.

High Steaks
19 días usando la aplicación
20 de febrero de 2024

The team at Social Snowball is the best. Direct communication with them makes things easy, and they are always taking into account client feedback to improve their platform. Noah, Jared, and Mals are the best. 10/10 team!

Based Supplements
5 meses usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

2024-04-25: So far so good. Customer service is great. I will try to come back and update my review once we have our program fully running and have some results.

Earrings by Emma
1 día usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

Their platform is great. Super easy to set up an affiliate program and the platform makes it very easy to activate all types of partners (Creators, customers)

Their support team is awesome, very responsive and helps you work through any challenges. Would recommend this to any brand that's looking to scale an affiliate program.

Aura House
22 de febrero de 2024

It's easy to use, fast to set up and the support team is really good! I would love to have more personalised options in certain pages though, the visual customisation is a bit basic. Also, if affiliates want to track their gains/commissions, they need to sign up to Snowball outside of your website, which I find not ideal.

MoYou London
Reino Unido
2 de febrero de 2024

I have not tried the app yet, but I want to give a shoutout to the Snowball support team: always super-helpful and quick to fix any problems. Sincerely appreciate the efforts of this great team! Thank you!

Hostage Tape
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación
21 de febrero de 2024

Social snowball has been amazing for our brand. The results started flowing in immediately. Mals from support is also very responsive and helpful!

The Foldie®
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
14 de febrero de 2024

The Social Snowball team is extremely helpful with all of our questions - Shoutout to Ani for being amazing. The platform is easy to integrate into Klaviyo as well as Shopify, setting up accounts is also very intuitive. So far, so very good!

UpCircle Beauty
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2024

Social Snowball's team is incredibly supportive, and the app has made managing our affiliate and influencer programs a breeze. Highly recommend!

Farmers Defense
3 meses usando la aplicación
2 de febrero de 2024

We have had a great experience during the onboarding process. They have helped us every step of the way. They can hop on a quick call if needed! And love that we communicate via slack!

Mentionables