Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
10 avril 2021

this app is so fireeeee and simple its a must have if you want more revenue and a other source of revenue for your shopify stores

Glamourskinco
5 jours d’utilisation de l’application
22 août 2022

so far so good, great help with the questions we had. looking forward to growing our business with the help of this affiliate app.

Clutch
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 novembre 2021

best app ever - bost my revenue I am highly recommended to use it for evrey store - not matter what are you selling

Monte loka
Israël
4 jours d’utilisation de l’application
20 décembre 2021

The support team was great and they helped me set up the app in less than 5 minutes! That's very nice as I'm very busy and they did it all for me. Thanks! :)

Biomental
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
11 janvier 2023

We tried dozens of apps on Shopify but Snowball has the best support by far!
They thought about every feature a DTC brand with an ambassador program could need!

Curaly
Royaume-Uni
3 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 avril 2022

Duaas was great for his customer service. Still tring out the app. Should be good. Keep you all posted. Cheers

Chef Sac
1 jour d’utilisation de l’application
28 octobre 2021

Noah was very helpful in setting us up with the affiliate program for latico. We are excited to get started and highly recommend using Snowball if you are on the fence!

Latico Leathers
Environ 22 heures d’utilisation de l’application
10 novembre 2022

Really easy-to-use app and the support go above and beyond to help. I've just set it up, but so far so good!

HomeCooks
Royaume-Uni
Environ 7 heures d’utilisation de l’application
26 novembre 2021

Austin was a big help on getting us off the ground. Excited to try this out and watch the revenue pour in!

Frontline Boutique
Environ 4 heures d’utilisation de l’application
23 décembre 2020

Top app in shopify. We have a strong community around our brand, so having a solid partner for our affiliate management is essential. This app goes beyond expectations. This is the new word to mouth, this is needed for a brand to grow RCR and LTV. This app will have a major impact on our long term success. For now, it's been a great partner, incredibly fast support, and awesome founder. Would recommend 10/10

Customcuff
Environ 3 heures d’utilisation de l’application
Social Snowball a répondu 23 décembre 2020

We're beyond thrilled to hear you've had such a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any concerns or suggestions! :)