Snowball: Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

NUTSÓLA

Finally found an app which makes spreading word of mouth fun! Plus the support is amazing! Duaas walked me through everything to get completely setup. Highly recommend

Gela Beach

Time spent using app About 1 month

Love the customer support from Duaas. He helped me set up my thank you page. We're going to make a lot of money using this platform. Thanks!

Music Creator Kit

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Setup was easy & the support team is great! Looking forward to growing my affiliate program with it.

Rejuvalift Beauty

Time spent using app About 1 month

So simple and easy to use from a setup standpoint and because of its simplicity customers find it easy as well. The best part is the very responsive support!

Carnivore Snax

Well-designed app with a very good support team! I needed help with setting up and integration and they offered to hop on a call and walk me through it that very second! Problem solved!

Oswaal Books and Learning Pvt Ltd

Location India

I am using this App for the last 3 months and found this quite helpful. Next level of customer support, I look forward to growing our Affiliate base with Social Snowball over the next few months. Helpful (0)
Market Thrill
Rating
5 of 5 stars
Posted
April 19, 2022
Great Customer Service And The App Is very helpful when increasing more orders from word of mouth/affiliate marketing!

Healthycell

Time spent using app About 2 months

Excellent addition to our referral and affiliate marketing stack. Top-notch team and support for the app!

Atlas Bar

Time spent using app About 1 month

Next level customer support from Duaas, I look forward to growing with SS over the next few months.

Market Thrill

The Australian Organic

Location Australia

Perfect app for affiliate marketing, will use long term A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++