Snowball: Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Citadel Pendants

Time spent using app 23 minutes

Great app with great customer support (especially Duaas). Boosted affiliate sales massively compared to just discounts.

Cradle Me Baby

Duaas from the support team has been an excellent help, very responsive and went above and beyond for me.

Chef Sac

Time spent using app 1 day

Duaas was great for his customer service. Still tring out the app. Should be good. Keep you all posted. Cheers

STTOKE INC

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app and it's definitely helping us generate revenue via affiliates. Duaas their customer support was very helpful with queries I have on the discount codes.

Silx Global

Time spent using app About 2 hours

The thought of integrating an affiliate program into my Shopify story was scary for my tech-challenged brain. I can honestly say this experience was 5/5 stars! Duass was amazing and walked me through the process step by step. I'm excited to get going with this and my only regret so far is that I didn't start this process sooner! Excited for what this will mean for SILX Global moving forward!

Cookies by RAIZE

Time spent using app 44 minutes

Just got signed up. Duaas was exceptional on support and integration. Looking forward to powering my site with the app

Not Your Average

Location Estonia

This app is very easy to use for both the merchant and the affiliates! I love customer support - thanks Duaas for the fast responses and finding a solution for all my questions. Definitely recommend.

ShopStrato

Location Switzerland

Amazing experience when reaching out to support. Duaas was an excellent resource in helping me out with my questions and i waited about 10 minutes from when i reached out!.. Thank you

Atoms to Astronauts

Customer service is excellent. Onboarding has been great so far. SLight issue but resolved quickly. Likely preferable for USA based brands due to only really having PayPal as an option for international but that is largely ubiquitous so not that big a deal

March 14, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so happy to hear your experience has been great so far.

We actually offer some better payout options than PayPal, check below for more info on that and shoot us a message if you need any help setting it up! :)

- Noah

SoyMomo

Location Chile

Snowball started bringing us revenue from the first day. Its very easy to use and if there is any help needed the customer service is amazing! Thanks Duuas for always helping :)