Snowball: Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

ReflectiveClo

Location Germany

Runs smooth and is very easy to set up. Been using it for 2 weeks and without even promoting it, we already got some sales.

GNNR

Location Australia

Have recently installed this app and is a great addition. User friendly and they go above and beyond to help with issues that you have

The Project Honey Bees

Time spent using app 44 minutes

We've just installed the app and we already got over 10 people sign up for the affiliate program! Social Snowball is a great idea to easily integrate affiliates and brand ambassadors into your store. The app integration is really simple and straightforward! I did have some questions about the app and its functions, but Noah was more than happy to help me out by showing me every single cool function of the app so I don't miss out on anything. I love Social Snowball's pricing, as it doesn't only make sense for brands, but is also cheaper than customer acquisition cost on the paid side. In the beginning, I was a little scared because an affiliate program sounds like a logistical pain and I was getting discouraged just by thinking about it, but Social Snowball changed my mind! Everything in one place, absolutely great! Absolutely love how legit and well thought out Social Snowball is.

Odelfi

Location Portugal

Great app! The platform is very straightforward and easy to use. And offers enough customization to make it look better.

Jose Canseco

Smooth like bread and butter. I had tried using other affiliate apps but was unable to see any success - their interfaces were not pretty in terms of the UI and UX. I run an ecommerce agency and Social snowball is a mandatory download for all of my clients. Literally free money. Customers love the fact that they get paid to promote our products, and we have even seen an increase in repeat customers since downloading across 80% of the stores we manage. Support is top notch, and the FAQ section has an answer for every question you could have about the app. GO DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Elise Sky Cosmetics

Social Snowball has been a game changer for our store. We have had trouble retaining customers and incentivizing affiliate marketing (tried our own custom system, was too much of a headache). Downloaded Social snowball and within a week or two it was already outperforming our upsell apps that had been installed for the last two months. Would highly recommend for those looking to build out an affiliate system, this is a literal push to start solution (I should also add I am very bad with tech, but this was a breeze to get setup). Thank you team!

RareFriends Los Angeles

Love the app so far, very easy to set up and use, I would recommend it to anyone looking to scale their brand even further. Even the support team is right by your side to help you if you have any questions. I'm definitely going to use it for any future projects too!

CRAFTD CHRIST ✞

Time spent using app About 2 months

Best affiliate app on the platform bar none. Very intuitive, easy setup & payouts + constantly improving. I use this app on all of my shopify stores and will continue to do so. This is the Zipify OCU of affiliate apps!

Liam Nahun

Time spent using app About 1 year

Crazy tool everyone should have at checkout!If you dont have SocialSnowball, Then what are you doing!

OnePhysion

Massive game changer. Every single customer is literally out adverting for you and bringing you in sales. It started working on day 1 and even some big social media accounts are using them to make money. Brilliant. Definitely recommended no matter how big or small you are.