Snowball: Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

yanyeeskincare

Really impressed with this app! Automating sign ups takes the stress out of having an affiliate programme and the website is super easy and simple to use. Support is also prompt and very willing to help - would recommend!

WINPRO Pet

Great support! Software is simple to set up. Codes are stored nicely in a folder in the discounts tab on Shopify.

SaberMasters

Location Bulgaria

Social snowball is a great app. I was having a difficult time managing the payouts of my affiliates but I got helped by of the support guys, Duaas. He made sure that my issue will be taken care of and will connect to the payment providers connected to my account. Thank you!

Bat Hats

Just started using Social Snowball. Great so far! Awesome support team. Thanks to Duaas and Noah for the careful onboarding

NUTSÓLA

Finally found an app which makes spreading word of mouth fun! Plus the support is amazing! Duaas walked me through everything to get completely setup. Highly recommend

Gela Beach

Love the customer support from Duaas. He helped me set up my thank you page. We're going to make a lot of money using this platform. Thanks!

Music Creator Kit

Setup was easy & the support team is great! Looking forward to growing my affiliate program with it.

Rejuvalift Beauty

So simple and easy to use from a setup standpoint and because of its simplicity customers find it easy as well. The best part is the very responsive support!

Carnivore Snax

Well-designed app with a very good support team! I needed help with setting up and integration and they offered to hop on a call and walk me through it that very second! Problem solved!

Oswaal Books and Learning Pvt Ltd

Location India

I am using this App for the last 3 months and found this quite helpful. Next level of customer support, I look forward to growing our Affiliate base with Social Snowball over the next few months. Helpful (0)
Market Thrill
Rating
5 of 5 stars
Posted
April 19, 2022
Great Customer Service And The App Is very helpful when increasing more orders from word of mouth/affiliate marketing!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11