Social Snowball: Affiliate App

Social Snowball: Affiliate App

by Social Snowball

Boost revenue with automated affiliate marketing

Fire In The Desert

I'm having success in all aspects of ECom, sales are next. The complexity involved with all the platforms necessary along with integration is the most difficult work I've done in my life. I'm used to success. I know I'll get there and appreciate Social Snowball's approach to customer care. Because I get the help I need. The Social Snowball Support Team work with each individual customer answering questions, working with developers to answers so the team really works to help me. GREAT WORK SUPPORT TEAM! Austin thank you!

MoonXKarma

Great app! I use this for all of my stores and it brings in thousands of free revenue. Super easy to use and works wonders.... its a no brainer.

NCMPRBL

Social snowball has helped our company encourage inclusion and promote urgency in code promotion amongst our customers when looking to gain new customers. Our customers enjoy the convenience of the multiple options available for payout and if we as a company have any questions, SS is glad to help. Recommended for businesses looking to instantly show that they care about their customer experience beyond a simple purchase.

ReflectiveClo

Runs smooth and is very easy to set up. Been using it for 2 weeks and without even promoting it, we already got some sales.

GNNR

Have recently installed this app and is a great addition. User friendly and they go above and beyond to help with issues that you have

The Project Honey Bees

We've just installed the app and we already got over 10 people sign up for the affiliate program! Social Snowball is a great idea to easily integrate affiliates and brand ambassadors into your store. The app integration is really simple and straightforward! I did have some questions about the app and its functions, but Noah was more than happy to help me out by showing me every single cool function of the app so I don't miss out on anything. I love Social Snowball's pricing, as it doesn't only make sense for brands, but is also cheaper than customer acquisition cost on the paid side. In the beginning, I was a little scared because an affiliate program sounds like a logistical pain and I was getting discouraged just by thinking about it, but Social Snowball changed my mind! Everything in one place, absolutely great! Absolutely love how legit and well thought out Social Snowball is.

Odelfi

Great app! The platform is very straightforward and easy to use. And offers enough customization to make it look better.

Jose Canseco

Smooth like bread and butter. I had tried using other affiliate apps but was unable to see any success - their interfaces were not pretty in terms of the UI and UX. I run an ecommerce agency and Social snowball is a mandatory download for all of my clients. Literally free money. Customers love the fact that they get paid to promote our products, and we have even seen an increase in repeat customers since downloading across 80% of the stores we manage. Support is top notch, and the FAQ section has an answer for every question you could have about the app. GO DOWNLOAD RIGHT NOW and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Elise Sky Cosmetics

Social Snowball has been a game changer for our store. We have had trouble retaining customers and incentivizing affiliate marketing (tried our own custom system, was too much of a headache). Downloaded Social snowball and within a week or two it was already outperforming our upsell apps that had been installed for the last two months. Would highly recommend for those looking to build out an affiliate system, this is a literal push to start solution (I should also add I am very bad with tech, but this was a breeze to get setup). Thank you team!

RareFriends Los Angeles

Love the app so far, very easy to set up and use, I would recommend it to anyone looking to scale their brand even further. Even the support team is right by your side to help you if you have any questions. I'm definitely going to use it for any future projects too!

Previous 1 3 4 5