Snowball: Affiliate Marketing

Automated Affiliate Programs, Referral Programs, & Ambassadors

From $19/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

CROSSNET

Time spent using app About 2 months

Amazing app. Great team. Super easy to use and implement. Already seeing new customers come in!!!!! Legit so easy to give my loyal customer's money for selling my product.

Ralli | Alcohol Health

Experience so far has been quite good! I like the multiple affiliate program functionality a lot & think it's the only referral software for SMBs that has that feature. Pricing is on the high side, either flat rate or commission % should be lowered to be competitive with the market, but solid software.

Noun Naturals

All I can say is WOW! An amazing platform with an amazing CEO behind the company, I recently switched to Snowball after seeing all the hype on twitter, the on boarding process was a smooth sail, after you sign up - the founders put you in a slack channel to answer any questions and they respond as fast as humanely possible - lots of care and a strong foundation behind an amazing service!

Hampden Clothing

Such a great addition to our marketing strategy and easily generates sales! Plus, the Snowball team is the BEST! Always quick to provide support and so pleasant to work with.

Flewd

Duaas is so incredibly helpful in answer all of our hundreds of questions AND wildly helpful during the installation process!!! Excited to get this up and running later this week!!!!

FLOW Essentials

Time spent using app About 1 year

Wow! I'm super impressed. This app has been helpful in growing our affiliate program. It's very easy to use and the customer service/experience is top-notch! I highly suggest trying it out!

yanyeeskincare

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really impressed with this app! Automating sign ups takes the stress out of having an affiliate programme and the website is super easy and simple to use. Support is also prompt and very willing to help - would recommend!

WINPRO Pet

Time spent using app About 24 hours

Great support! Software is simple to set up. Codes are stored nicely in a folder in the discounts tab on Shopify.

SaberMasters

Location Bulgaria

Social snowball is a great app. I was having a difficult time managing the payouts of my affiliates but I got helped by of the support guys, Duaas. He made sure that my issue will be taken care of and will connect to the payment providers connected to my account. Thank you!

Bat Hats

Just started using Social Snowball. Great so far! Awesome support team. Thanks to Duaas and Noah for the careful onboarding

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12