Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Excellent, this app is easy to use and set up. It provides great social proof for my website. www.diamondsandglossaustralia.com

100CARATI

ottima app funziona bene e fa il suo lavoro download veloce e automatico l'app è leggera complimenti molto consigliata

Intrinsic Trading

Works well, just what we needed for the store! An automatic review download feature would be nice but this works fine.

Silk Sea

Great App, doesn't always sync with new testimonials but otherwise good layout and easy to use......

Apepak

yeah doing what it promises and works great. Good job guys! Maybe I'd add an option for automatic reviews download but its nice to be able to check on them before posting them

Your CBD Store

GREAT APP I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it

RoomieTEC

Just downloaded this app and it's worked very well so far. Visually appealing, easy to use and install.

XOL Design

Installed this app several months ago. Importing FB reviews was a breeze, struggled a bit with the Google reviews because my place ID isn't associated with a physical location (online only store). Today I finally got around to fixing it. This app has a forum and the instructions on how to overcome this were well written, easy to follow, and solved the issue in about 7 seconds. Now my new reviews are showing up on my store! Woo! Great app, definitely check it out if you are on the fence.

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Very easy to use, integrated Facebook page reviews easily and folks have commented on how they like the new look already.

lilasblooms

I am thinking if for the mobile version can we have the same layout as the web version for guest to see the reviews by swapping left and right instead of scrolling endlessly down the page . STILL A BRAVOOOO APP! LOVE IT!♥️
Also can I ask why doesn't the Facebook badge appear for layout 1 ?
Is the free version layout one ? I thank you in advance for answering my questions !

October 29, 2019

Thank you for the review. The mobile version shouldn't scroll endlessly, it should just stack the reviews. The Facebook badge should appear if you are using the paid version. If it isn't please contact me and I'll take a look. Thanks!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 13