Social Testimonial Slider

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

FixOEM: Refaccion Celular / Gaming

Location Mexico

Hihi ... its just a great, simple and amazing resulting giving app. Collects all reviews from different channels and in a lovely way it lets you customize how to show to clients, which give unparallel social proof!

Truly Memorable Gifts | For Realtors & Mortgage Brokers

App is very user-friendly. And even the FREE version of it is already great! And Josh is very interactive and helps you on each and every concern that you may have.

Insa Korean Store

Esta app funciona excelentemente, no tuve problemas para la instalación, configuración y el uso.
La verdad cumple su cometido.
Espero que pudieran también conectarla pronto con instagram para tener las historias destacadas de todos mis clientes; sería una función fenomenal.

Shrees Fashion Australia

Works like a charm.. Just integrate and forget.. Although pulling reviews automatically would have been a lot more convenient. But the app is doing a lot more for no cost. Good work.

Magnolia Beauty

I love the way this testimonial slider looks on my home page! I'm tech challenged and find integrating stuff on shopify a bit challenging sometimes so I was so grateful when Josh was able to help me out answering questions and going above and beyond to get me sorted with HTML codes and integration of the app. Thanks Josh!

I Have a Bean

This is precisely the Reviews app I was looking for. There were some initial technical hurdles to get past but Josh was right on it and got it resolved for us. The price is right and the service has been great. The first time through I had a terrible time getting Google reviews setup properly in this app. It was a technical challenge. I eventually got it, but now I see that Josh has upgraded functionality again. He's made it far easier for his app to snag reviews from Google and import them in. I love this sort of attention to the customer experience. Thank you Josh for a great tool and for your continued improvements to it.
Wish all developers were more like you!
Pete

Origin Colombia

Love this app! Easy instructions to import reviews from Facebook and Google and the testimonial slider works great for our homepage. If you're looking for a review app, this is the choice!

Crystals Rock Australia

This app is perfect for our business, we didn't want an app that added reviews against individual products. We needed to be able to easily import onto our website existing reviews on our Facebook and Google pages so new customers could see what others were saying. It was so easy to use and Josh is super helpful!

Craft'd Foods

This app works really nicely to provide customers the chance to see user generated content around your business. Support is exceptional and Josh responds quickly to questions and queries with support for custom CSS within the app. A great addition to my shopify store and the cheapest paid option out there.

Perfect-DBZ

Great little app. Unlike other review apps, this one work first time without any fuss! Defiantly recommend to new stores.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14