Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Touch of Inspiration

Very good app, sits perfectly on store homepage and looks good. Very happy with how easily it was to set up initially. Definitely recommend.

Loved and Beyond

Really easy to use the app, provides great social proof to boost sales and confidence in our products. Highly recommend.

Queenie's Pawprints

Had some problems with getting a code at the beginning - not a Mac friendly, apparently, but once that was sorted, everything else works smoothly. Great app!

Inspire Hardware

Really easy to use app, provides great social proof to boost sales and confidence in our products. Also very responsive technical support. Highly recommend.

GLAMBAKERY

I have been using this app for awhile now and I absolutely love it. It makes it extremely easy to pull in my reviews and receive feedback from my customers.

Royal Vapes

Works as advertised! Easy to use, great to be able to use the good feedback we have on our social media page.

AlchePharma

Extremely easy to set up through the theme modules. In addition to having a free option, a great value that adds wonderful personalization and social trust to any e-commerce site. Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

Tibet Shop Sydney

Fantastic app. Easy to use and works well. Great value and free subscription option available too.

Dare to Dream Prints

Very happy with this app, well integrated, easy to use and effective. Definitely worth the very low subscription fee

Cake N Bunch

I really like it, I will surely recommend it to other only thing is that how to implement it on a website should be more clear