Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

XOL Design

Installed this app several months ago. Importing FB reviews was a breeze, struggled a bit with the Google reviews because my place ID isn't associated with a physical location (online only store). Today I finally got around to fixing it. This app has a forum and the instructions on how to overcome this were well written, easy to follow, and solved the issue in about 7 seconds. Now my new reviews are showing up on my store! Woo! Great app, definitely check it out if you are on the fence.

Three Mutts Custom Leather

Very easy to use, integrated Facebook page reviews easily and folks have commented on how they like the new look already.

lilasblooms

I am thinking if for the mobile version can we have the same layout as the web version for guest to see the reviews by swapping left and right instead of scrolling endlessly down the page . STILL A BRAVOOOO APP! LOVE IT!♥️
Also can I ask why doesn't the Facebook badge appear for layout 1 ?
Is the free version layout one ? I thank you in advance for answering my questions !

October 29, 2019

Thank you for the review. The mobile version shouldn't scroll endlessly, it should just stack the reviews. The Facebook badge should appear if you are using the paid version. If it isn't please contact me and I'll take a look. Thanks!

afterimage.canvas

I set this up on my store within 10 minutes - really simple and easy to use. It shows my Facebook reviews on my front page - looks wonderful - I'm really glad I installed it and looking forward to getting more reviews!

detach™

I am using this app to connect to multiple testimonial sources as well as manual additions. Not only does the app work as expected the support has been stellar. I've used the templates within other complex display code and the team helped guide me through it. By far the price and core functionality blows away other much, much higher priced options that require interacting with sales teams and demos JUST to get up and started.

FairyBells Kart

Awesome App! Worth the Cost!
Easy to use and Fulfill our requirements! The team is also very supportive!

Guitars On Main

Excellent app, I like that I can manually add reviews from other sales channels. Opt for the paid version, it's very affordable and the extra features make it worth it.

Rsvp Prom and Pageant

This app was exactly what we were looking for! I was so excited about it, I didn't wait for the free trial to expire to upgrade. It was easy to install and Josh was quick to respond to some small customizations with CSS code! I really appreciated his willingness to help so quickly!

Gypsy Tableware Designs

I love the Black Square Tablecloth. Thanks so much.
Peter Jolly

Deckbagz

OK so I took a chance on an app with only a couple of reviews. SOOOO HAPPY I DID!!! This is the answer I have been searching for, so simple to install, easy to use and beautifully designed. When you realize what this app can do for you, including a beautiful and fully customizable testimonials slider on your home page, a smartly laid out customer reviews page, google reviews snippet and more, you will race to the computer to write your review too. Don't be scared, go ahead and get this one! Literally the best app I've ever installed! After about an hour and a half had it up and running completely! I liked it so much I didn't even wait for the free trial to expire. $2.99 a month?!!?? If you don't have it, you could probably be making more sales. Just don't tell my competitors! www.deckbagz.com