Social Testimonial Slider

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

CAPITÁN BARBAS® | Tienda

This is the best app for shopify reviews and the best thing is that it is free. Thank you very much to its creators.

Save IVF

This app is great! Very clean look so it didn't take away from our brand look. ?Highly recommend. Also the set up was simple and customer service was also quick to respond to any questions we had.

HijabPlanet

This app is so easy to use and it looks great on my website www.hijabplanet.com Worth the cost for its functionality. Highly recommended.

Julian's Juicebox LLC

I absolutely love this app and how it looks on my homepage. It adds the value of social proof instantly which is Gold these days. Game changer that you need for your site!

Manuka Essentials

Nice and simple - it's easy to use, works well and helpful support. Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best, and this is a prime example! Thanks Josh!

Canadian Sugar Gliders

Fabulous App that has made a huge difference for bringing my many Facebook Reviews into my store for customers to see.

Smokin Js

Bullying for reviews isn't cool. But we've tried a lot of apps with Shopify that don't turn out as expected. This app did the trick and looks great.

GlideLok

Works great! Easy to install. So happy it had a free plan. Please keep it free for us small businesses!

Rescue Recycle Reuse

I really like this app. It was easy to install and does exactly as it says. At the moment I’m using the free feature but the upgrades are inexpensive and I may try them a bit later

Camera Wholesalers

Fantastic app. Works like it should and the free plan is also great. Definitely recommended.........