Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

EcoLoom

Used this app to publish our facebook page reviews in the home page of our website. Cool app . Builds your social proof. Thanks to the creator for giving the basic plan for free . Very useful for startups like us.

Texuh Port

App does a good job displaying testimonials. Fingers crossed for more control over how it displays in the future.

Rural Aura

I used this app to help me get reviews for my store. Easy to use i like the display. Writing manual reviews used to be free now you have to pay for it. 4 stars because there is no option for customers to enter the reviews themselves which should be added to the paid feature. Also I wanted a feature to manually organize my reviews and there is not an option to do so.

March 22, 2020

Thanks for the review! The free version allows you to enter up to 6 manual reviews. I'm also working on the review submission form. Thanks!

The Natural Skincare Queen

This app is simple to use. I like that I can add more credibility to the review by adding the reviewer's picture using just a url from their social media. There was a hiccup the day after I uploaded the app. I could not get back in to add another testimonial, but it was fixed a couple days later. I'd recommend this app!

Silk Sea

Great App, doesn't always sync with new testimonials but otherwise good layout and easy to use......

Juvalicious

***Update***
I tried out a couple of things and it seems to work well now. Never disliked the app but just got frustrated because our clients were unable to choose their delivery time and date for a while due to app conflicts which reflects badly on us. After unistalling and re-installing multiple apps, I believe that the Social Testimonial Slider wasn't the issue.

Liked this at first but we mow realized that it's mot compatible with another app we are using because of a JQuery issue that interferes with the other app. So I looked for the customer support info and couldn't find much. Then I did find something but am yet to hear back from them.

August 16, 2019

Thank you for your review. I just replied to your support request. Please keep in mind that I work standard US central time hours and don't provide 24/7 support. Social Testimonial Slider only loads jQuery version 3.2 if an old version of jQuery is being used or if no jQuery has been loaded yet. The current version of jQuery is 3.4. Most apps should be compatible with 3.2 since it was released in March of 2017.
Thanks,