Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider | Reviews

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Craft'd Foods

This app works really nicely to provide customers the chance to see user generated content around your business. Support is exceptional and Josh responds quickly to questions and queries with support for custom CSS within the app. A great addition to my shopify store and the cheapest paid option out there.

Perfect-DBZ

Great little app. Unlike other review apps, this one work first time without any fuss! Defiantly recommend to new stores.

JACQUES HERMES

Definitely recommend, it works fantastically, even in the free plan!
Awesome support, they worked with us fast and decisively.

Heritage Co.

Very simple and easy to install, looks great on our website! Once we posted them we noticed more customers leaving reviews as well, which is a great thing!

Eastman Plumbing

Love this app! It helped us make our testimonials more visually interesting than what's otherwise offered on our theme.

Fancy Planet

Great app. Does exactly what I need, no fuss and easy to set up. And thank you so much for the fair price - $2.99 is an amazing value for money! Don't go for any of these $20-30 review apps out there, this app has everything you need. Thank you.

Writing Workshops

We have been collecting Google reviews for a while and I needed an app that seamlessly integrated them into our website. This has worked great for us. Highly recommend.

CopperZap

This app works well. I can import reviews directly from my Facebook business page. I did have some trouble getting the settings to do what I wanted on mobile vs. desktop. I emailed Josh about it and he gave me instructions to fix the problem. As a non coder I still was unable to get it exactly right but he was willing to go into my store and fix the problem for me. It is now set exactly the way I wanted and I am very pleased with it. Thanks for a great app.

Sugar Cabin

Very nice app, works flawlessly. Would recommend. I have been using it for several months and it helps a lot.

SpineCare Engineer

this app is a gem, a must have if you want to import review from facebook. the free plan is very generous, the pro plan is also very afforable, the widget look nice on page, strongly recommended I hope they can improve the UI with more modern design to make it more enjoyable to use

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13