Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Hada Secrets

Awesome product need full and use full ! fully satisfied . well wishes for your business and product deals .

Fallout Music Group

Great app for showing testimonials in a simple, clean way on the website. Love it! I was looking for a way to have scrollable reviews, and this was perfect!

Sparklet

Great app for my website have signed up for paid plan, quick response when needed help, would not hesitate to recommend.

RockstarShoes

Muy buena app, la recomiendo para sincronizar las opiniones de Facebook. Me resultó fácil de instalar y usar.

Universal Hose and Fittings

Gets the point across. Easy to use. We needed something simple to showcase our testimonials with out being over the top.

Oh! So POP

Definitely a great addition to my Shopify shop (and it's usually really hard for me to find an app that I like). Looks neat even on the free plan and is really easy to set up. I wish it could source the reviews from the store too, but Facebook works perfectly fine. Great work!

Creatures of Comfort

This app was great to get my Google and Facebook reviews up onto my website. It is clean and looks really professional. Would highly recommend it.

be green - be better

Great app! Very easily customizable. We wanted to differentiate the look for mobile and PC view. No problem, already described in the app's knowledge base! Cool! :-)

PHS Proud

Does exactly what I wanted. The free version provides visually appealing social reviews for my products. Thanks!

Waisa Mama Organic Beverage Co.

This app is great. It does what it says it does simply and effectively. It is also reasonably priced, unlike some of the other ones on the app store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10