Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Standard Telecom

Social Testimonial Slider works great! It was easy to set up and use. I recommend it. We used it for a testimonial slider on our home page and a testimonials page.

Silk Barbers

So good! Love this app. Makes a big difference! Very easy to use, and nice appearance on our website.

Belita.store

Good app, have a free plan and very responsive support. Love it and recommend it to others for social proof.

PAYLESS FURNITURE

Very nice app, helped us a lot with transferring the social proof we have on FB and Google to our website

LuckyCat

This app is easy to install. I could add my Facebook reviews to my website. Now visitors can see my recent reviews and feedback from customers. Great experience, I highly recommend this app.

TatvaHealth

lovely app. no hassle hvhgvjhgcghfcdtdgfdgrstrdhtrdfhtfuygyuujlijljnkjnkjnkjnkjnkjnkjnbkjkjbkjbjbkjbkjbk

Diamonds & Gloss Australia

Excellent, this app is easy to use and set up. It provides great social proof for my website. www.diamondsandglossaustralia.com

100CARATI

ottima app funziona bene e fa il suo lavoro download veloce e automatico l'app è leggera complimenti molto consigliata

Intrinsic Trading

Works well, just what we needed for the store! An automatic review download feature would be nice but this works fine.

Apepak

yeah doing what it promises and works great. Good job guys! Maybe I'd add an option for automatic reviews download but its nice to be able to check on them before posting them

Previous 1 3