Social Testimonial Slider

Social Testimonial Slider

by LJ Apps

Display Facebook, Google, Yelp, & Manually Input reviews!

Lively Imagery

Wonderful app. It is easy to use and beautifully clean. Great style. Exactly what we were looking for.

Alpine Rings

This app was very easy to use and it looks phenomenal on our site. I like that you have so many customization options and the ability to hide those reviews that may be unflattering. We had an issue with one of the settings initially, and Josh from their team was friendly and provided great support via email. We forgot to check one of the boxes in the template settings, so it wasn't anything on their end, and they graciously declined to make fun of us which was appreciated ;)!

Videogiochi Per Passione

tutto quello che serve, senza account terzi per dimostrare quello che si è, bastano ormai i canali che conosciamo tutti per ottenere feedback, e loro lio unico nel miglior modo possibile. Ottima APP

Malìa Lab

Utilissimo e semplice, è proprio quello di cui avevo bisogno per far visualizzare le recensioni di facebook.

breast dressed

great app! really easy to use. I was able to add my reviews on to my homepage and really pleased with how they look!

Tim’s Kitchen

Great App, the reviews look great on my site. I look forward to being able to display my google reviews. I would recommend it to anyone.

Grathawai Homestead Preserves

Great app, easy to set up and navigate and most importantly looks fantastic. Would definite recommend :)

Hada Secrets

Awesome product need full and use full ! fully satisfied . well wishes for your business and product deals .

Fallout Music Group

Great app for showing testimonials in a simple, clean way on the website. Love it! I was looking for a way to have scrollable reviews, and this was perfect!

Sparklet

Great app for my website have signed up for paid plan, quick response when needed help, would not hesitate to recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11