Bold Social Autopilot

Bold Social Autopilot

by BOLD

Auto-post new blog posts and products to Twitter

American Patriots Apparel

I used this app to post our new product listings to our Twitter page (https://twitter.com/ApparelPatriots). It's a great advertising tool. I like the simplicity of the app and how the posts look. I would highly recommend this especially since it is free. Please don't start charging us for it. If there is any negative feedback at all, and this is a stretch, it would be that maybe the pictures are a bit big.

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, and thanks for sharing your Twitter feed to show others how it looks! Congratulations on your recent launch. :-)

sadeoyuncak

Does not work anymore even though reinstalled it several times. All I see is the promoting of other apps they have.

Casemiro Arts

Simply doesn't work anymore. Gonna try reinstalling but doubtful it will be ok - or not - can't even install - page not found ;]

BDSM SUPPLY

I love it
Great fit for mybdsmsupply.com I would suggest it to anyone in ecommerce
Anchor.fm/Thinkkinkpodcast

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Waste of time everything was setup with my Twitter account but still only one tweet for a month unusable.

Reid's Boutique

Easy to install every thing is good nice app but they should have a plug in for facebook highly recommend

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Massivebest

Works great ! good customer service

Bits And Bobz Store

very good app works perfectly for us, no issues as of yet

Imacks

Wonderful app so far since I have started using it. Will continue to use it and see hoping all still goes well and not hiccups.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60