Bold Social Autopilot

Bold Social Autopilot

by BOLD

Auto-post new blog posts and products to Twitter

My Dental Wig

WE have installed this app at: https://mydentalwig.com/. We just updated the setting, we will keep you posted with new updates

November 26, 2019

Hello there! We appreciate you sharing your website, and are glad you're giving the app a try!

We look forward to hearing your updates about it. :-)

UK Cover Lover

Does exactly what it says it will do, and it saves me time (every day) worrying about when or what to tweet next. Support is excellent as well. 5/5

Authenis Clothing

No brainer if you do any content marketing - we just started really focusing on our blog and re-engaging our customers plus getting more, and you have to do this. Bold has been great to use, easy, you can create custom messages and it's easy to set up.

June 11, 2019

Thank you very much for the review; we really appreciate you taking the time to let us know how much you're enjoying the features of Social Autopilot! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.

By the way, your leggings are stunning!

American Patriots Apparel

I used this app to post our new product listings to our Twitter page (https://twitter.com/ApparelPatriots). It's a great advertising tool. I like the simplicity of the app and how the posts look. I would highly recommend this especially since it is free. Please don't start charging us for it. If there is any negative feedback at all, and this is a stretch, it would be that maybe the pictures are a bit big.

March 20, 2019

Thanks a lot for the review, and thanks for sharing your Twitter feed to show others how it looks! Congratulations on your recent launch. :-)

sadeoyuncak

Does not work anymore even though reinstalled it several times. All I see is the promoting of other apps they have.

Casemiro Arts

Simply doesn't work anymore. Gonna try reinstalling but doubtful it will be ok - or not - can't even install - page not found ;]

BDSM SUPPLY

I love it
Great fit for mybdsmsupply.com I would suggest it to anyone in ecommerce
Anchor.fm/Thinkkinkpodcast

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Waste of time everything was setup with my Twitter account but still only one tweet for a month unusable.

Reid's Boutique

Easy to install every thing is good nice app but they should have a plug in for facebook highly recommend

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 59 60