Bold Social Autopilot

Bold Social Autopilot

by BOLD

Auto-post new blog posts and products to Twitter

sadeoyuncak

Does not work anymore even though reinstalled it several times. All I see is the promoting of other apps they have.

Casemiro Arts

Simply doesn't work anymore. Gonna try reinstalling but doubtful it will be ok - or not - can't even install - page not found ;]

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Waste of time everything was setup with my Twitter account but still only one tweet for a month unusable.

Supreme Acoustics

It does not work at all. Does not post automatically

Wallmart Win

Them dont work - unable to link our Pinterest Business account

Knipl Fyst

Unfortunately, we have not tried to use the App. We had waited because Pinterest had taken our account under review and today they said that we didn't comply with their standards. Fine, whatever. So we will start to use your App early next week and then if you would like a review after that, we will happily comply.
Thanks, K+F
P.S. That is NOT my rating, but if you want that field checked, what can I appropriately give as a review? Apologies.

Kittyprint

This app stopped working for me in October. I cant see what to change to get it working again. Will be switching to a different app if there is one available.

Paradise Nook

It seems over two weeks past when I download the app and it still doesn't work at all. I've been waiting when developers fix a bag and I think no one does. Star for Idea.

Great Deals Webstore

Tried to us app, would not work, thinking I may have installed it wrong or it did not install the right way the first time I uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall. Went to shopify app store found the app and tried to install get the message “cannot find the page” went to Bold’s site to get the app have to buy it. In addition very poor direction on how to us the app.

Bohoforest

I cannot get it to work. What I did wrong here? I have connected it to my Twitter & pinterest profiles, but it doesn't tweet or pin every time I add a new product?!

They got back to me very promptly, telling me that I have to accept the charge which is $0 to be able to use the app. But I didn't see any button to accept the charge but to accept the Ts & Cs which I did. Anyway, the app still doesn't work. Maybe my theme doesn't support this app?

Previous 1 3