Bold Social Autopilot

Bold Social Autopilot

by BOLD

Auto-post new blog posts and products to Twitter

Allveganworld

There needs to be an option (even if a paid upgrade) to have more than JUST FOUR product-posting message templates. We should have the ability to create UNLIMITED message templates. AND should be able to post to more than just Twitter & Pinterest. Will be uninstalling and going with Around.io or Outfy instead.

The Gift Nut

Although the Twitter integration works ok, Pinterest hasn't been working for months. I consider the fact that they have not acknowledged this on their app description, as misleading publicity. That's not a good way to do business.

Colornatura

Hello developer, in the video promo tell us that this is an auto pilot for Facebook once I have installed it, it doesn't support facebook account only Twitter and Pinterest why?

Styor

its great , will add another star if facebook can be integrated . When is it coming ?

Dubmama

Does not work well and stops working every week. When we approach support team they immediately give a fix and say that all was working fine .. The app has repetitive issues of suddenly not working.

Rafael Rodriguez

Is posting to my twitter account like is supposed to do but is is posting with broking links it has my old web address url ... i try to unistall it and reinstalling and wont change it contact bold no responce yet i wanna give it a 5 star but im currentlly dissapointed on the customer service part of it

Extremely Sharp

This app is great for posting to Twitter. However, they've had the notice "Facebook recently updated their terms to not allow 3rd party apps (like this) to post to peoples Facebook accounts." in the app for about a year, which simply is not true. Hootsuite and dozens of others allow posting to personal pages, and most Shopify stores want posting to their Facebook page and there are dozens of scheduling apps. It seems like the app develop just doesn't want to support the free app. Even without the Facebook posting, it's worth it to install for Twitter.

Miss Clover

I really liked this app... before May 2015. After May, there seems to be some problems about the app not being able to automatically post to Facebook. It has almost been a month and I can't possibly post my store items manually on FB one by one. Please fix this soon! I really hope your developers will be able to resolve the issue asap :(

ShopCheap

I am not getting my new products posted. Don´t know why

Sons Of Anarchy Jewelry

No matter how many times I check the Facebook account option, no box opens to let me write my facebook page in, like it does for the Twitter account. It has not posted a sinle post to the facebook page. When I checked on the Twitter posts, about half worked, and half go to 404 pages. I contacted support; but I didn't get a response yet. I'll see if it evens out; but if it doesn't, I will be uninstalling.