Bold Social Autopilot

Bold Social Autopilot

by BOLD

Auto-post new blog posts and products to Twitter

Weheartleggings

It does not work with Pinterest.

Wooden Cabin

It could be 5 stars! The problem is that I keep checking the Pinterest Account, it says that I'm connected and after saving it, it returns to be unchecked. So I'm using half the features.

Blue Square Clothes

It works fine for twitter but not for pinterest if you have more than one category on your pinterest page. If you are adding things to one section of your shop and then switch to a new category you have to go into the app disconnect from the one you are in and then reconnect to the one you want otherwise it will require you to edit your pinterest page which is more cumbersome. If your pinterest page is just a jumbled mess of pins then this will work fine.

Cubiczirconia

Basic app without a great social experience for users due to limited rotating post prefaces and needing to pull in the entire name of a product-- which uses up most of the characters in a tweet-- but does what it says. Good, not great. Will look at some of Bold's paid apps now, thanks

The Abbey Collection

Simple install, customer service got back to me quickly and followed up. Thanks

Kentest1

Great app. However, my only disappointment was when I watched the video before we got the app was that it showed Facebook and Twitter, not Pinterest and twitter. So we were a little disappointed when we started using the app that it was only Pinterest and Twitter. Is there a way to add Facebook to this as well?

Z.Bella Boutique

We just installed it and it looks like it could be a great tool; however when I try to link it to Facebook there is a drop down menu with instructions that say to choose which Facebook page to link the app to and the drop down menu is blank. The twitter set up worked, but not Facebook which is disappointing.
-Zoe www.zbellaboutique.com

Swanky J Boutique

Social Autopilot seems like a great app in theory, however there are a few things that they need to improve on. 1) If you create a product as hidden or schedule a blog to be posted in the future then Social Autopilot does not post those items. It only posts things that you create live the first time. This is a big negative as we like to create products as hidden and then edit them before posting. Also, we like to create blogs ahead of time that schedule to post in the future. For these reasons, Social Autopilot is almost completely useless to us, but it may work well for others who post live the first time.

JustBabyMart.Com

This app is good but sometimes, it acts like a spam. It does not post sometimes complete detail due to no URL Shortner feature.

doodad.co.za

Didn't work initially, but now works pretty well. One less task to worry about when adding products.

Previous 1