Bold Social Autopilot

Bold Social Autopilot

by BOLD

Auto-post new blog posts and products to Twitter

Fashionzr4u

i just downloaded it and want to see how it works

Smackltd

very nice app i love it . Have had more traffic from it but on customer signups unfortunately. will let you know in the future after i get my first sale if it is worth anything . : ) to me. thanks

Sendtshirt Com

yeah,its has been doing it job but yet to increase traffic ,i reckon connecting it to instagram and FB will be more helpful but however its a very promising app
Thanks

Twenty One Cases

Great app, but since I am just starting out and adding new products I turned it off in order to not over saturate my social media

Joy Of London

Love the App - just trying to figure out how to have them post to 200 of my boards not just one!

Jared Jamin 2

Almost perfect. Feature request would be to run new product links thru bit.y (shorteners) so thumbnails would appear in Twitter, etc. Maybe get FB Biz Pages on board too. None now in a visual world. Its being FREE is a major exhibition to the power & generosity of BOLD.

Mane Thread

Awesome app. Does what it says it does. It's a great way to market products to social media without having to manually push products. I will say sometimes it seems to not post thought, not sure why. For free I can't complain.

Gift Frog

Works nicely! Recommend for all.

Passionate About Fishing

Michael: very good & simple app. They just need to optimize it further so it works with other shopify apps.

The Online Find

Love it! It is such a time saver! I do wish that facebook would let you pair with it too. I know you are working on it. Thanks for doing all the hard work so that we don't have to! A special thanks to Micheal! Very refreshing to have someone offer to help you before you even have to ask!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6