Instagram Feed: Widget, Slider

Instagram Feed: Widget, Slider

by Socialhead

Display Instagram Feed & Slider with NEW API. FREE FOREVER!

in the nude.

Had some trouble at first because it got linked to my personal account but was resolved right away thanks to Annie of the support team! They were very helpful and their widgets make our site much more relatable and inviting.

Rebecca's Aix Home

I've used this app to display my instagram posts at the bottom of my home page. It works well, and when I did have a problem (a token expired) the team at Socialhead were very quick to respond and help me sort out the problem.

END WATCH CO.

This app is great and works perfectly in display by instagram profile. Support was very helpful also and promptly answered my queries

Wellness Tree

Simple to use and to install, it is exactly what I was looking for!
Moreover, I messed up a bit my page loosing the feed, and the support team helps me right away! Big thanks

Birch Barn Boutiques

Amazing Support! The app itself has immense potential.Slider & Feed look great. Vivian is amazing and helped me with fixing the app and also removing some bugs that my store had. Thank you for your service!

GlamBoxCosmetic LLC

The app works smoothly on my site. I like how it updates quickly, automatically and it shows up beautiful Instagram feed on my home page. Really helps with building my brand. Highly recommend using this app.

ultimate custom deskmats

very good and intuative app. Very easy to install, and add it to any page you like. It displays my Instagram posts very easily and is a quick loading app which is very good. I would highly recommend this app for its great design and a special thanks to Vivian for all the help with setting up my app. exceptional service!

The Sitota Collection

This app seamlessly helps one set up Instagram on Shopify It get's the work done. Looking forward for more additions in the customization section like allowing one to have theme look applied on the title and other elements.

@Tracie offered really awesome support for all my inquiries.

Looking forward to this becoming the best app for Instagram on Shopify.

WENWEN designs

I have Instagram slider at the bottom of the homepage. Super easy to use, and looks great! Support is amazing too.

Alius

Amazing and super easy. Thanks, especially now that it is no longer possible via API. Life savers!!!

Previous 1