Instagram Feed & Shoppable

Instagram Feed & Shoppable

by Socialhead

Display Instagram Feed & Shoppable with NEW API. FREE FOREVER!

DaZzoOL

I used this app and it's so helpful to increase my instagram visitors page , some clients prefer to see product as instagram post view.

Carma’s Boutique LLC

This is a great app to show your Instagram feed on your website. Excellent reviews also.❤ Thank you for the opportunity to use your services.

TechSeller

this app is perfect and make my store nice and crative i all so like haw thte gellery look i am relly happy .

November 23, 2020

Dear TechSeller,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you so much for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve the function in the future.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

DealtoShop

Great app, service, price l love it. Instagram feed is perfect, but it would be better if I can auto-post my product to Instagram.

November 17, 2020

Dear DealtoShop,

We are now working hard to improve the function in the future.

Mosh

My Instagram is now on my Website! Very Useful. Widget looks great and is easy to customize. Friendly and quick customer service too!

November 15, 2020

Dear Mosh,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

presetsmedia

Great app with amazing customer service!!! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to improve their website.

November 11, 2020

Dear presetsmedia,

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

in the nude.

Had some trouble at first because it got linked to my personal account but was resolved right away thanks to Annie of the support team! They were very helpful and their widgets make our site much more relatable and inviting.

Rebecca's Aix Home

I've used this app to display my instagram posts at the bottom of my home page. It works well, and when I did have a problem (a token expired) the team at Socialhead were very quick to respond and help me sort out the problem.

END WATCH CO.

This app is great and works perfectly in display by instagram profile. Support was very helpful also and promptly answered my queries

Wellness Tree

Simple to use and to install, it is exactly what I was looking for!
Moreover, I messed up a bit my page loosing the feed, and the support team helps me right away! Big thanks

Previous 1