Instagram Feed: Widget, Slider

Instagram Feed: Widget, Slider

by Socialhead: increase sales on Google, Facebook

Display Instagram Feed & Slider with NEW API. FREE FOREVER!

Birch Barn Boutiques

Amazing Support! The app itself has immense potential.Slider & Feed look great. Vivian is amazing and helped me with fixing the app and also removing some bugs that my store had. Thank you for your service!

GlamBoxCosmetic LLC

The app works smoothly on my site. I like how it updates quickly, automatically and it shows up beautiful Instagram feed on my home page. Really helps with building my brand. Highly recommend using this app.

ultimate custom deskmats

very good and intuative app. Very easy to install, and add it to any page you like. It displays my Instagram posts very easily and is a quick loading app which is very good. I would highly recommend this app for its great design and a special thanks to Vivian for all the help with setting up my app. exceptional service!

The Sitota Collection

This app seamlessly helps one set up Instagram on Shopify It get's the work done. Looking forward for more additions in the customization section like allowing one to have theme look applied on the title and other elements.

@Tracie offered really awesome support for all my inquiries.

Looking forward to this becoming the best app for Instagram on Shopify.

WENWEN designs

I have Instagram slider at the bottom of the homepage. Super easy to use, and looks great! Support is amazing too.

Alius

Amazing and super easy. Thanks, especially now that it is no longer possible via API. Life savers!!!

Milvertons

Easy to set up, useful and nice app. Very responsive and helpful customer service, especially Vivian. Thank you!

LeFlowers Bridal - Handmade wedding accessories for the brides.

Easy to use. You can easily customize your feed style. Love it! I highly recommend if you are looking for an Instagram feed, this is it!
LeFlowersBridal.com

LVA Lumber

Great app. Display Instagram feed perfectly. Easy to use and upload pictures. Vivian support was great.

osaka sakura

Better than other apps we tried before. It does what it needs to do. Very easy to install and run. It's free. Thank .

Previous 1