Google Shopping, Facebook Shop

Google Shopping, Facebook Shop

by Socialhead

Sync and optimize product feed for Google Shopping & Facebook

gamingevolutionshop.com

So i got my google merchant suspended and they helped me to find the issue now i will try to fix and check if gonna work...they point that google didn't even help and ignore me... They are pro and i like how they care about you. thanks guys..let's see if will work with google. Hope that my comment can help you to decide guys.

December 1, 2020

Hi gamingevolutionshop.com store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your feedback and for choosing our app

We will improve day by day to give you better experience. So if you meet any issue while using app, dont be hesitate to contact us

chana_beauty8

Very Good App. I would recommend every seller should have it and boot your business. Thank you for supporting us.

December 1, 2020

Dear Channa_beauty8 store admin,

Here is Vicky from the Customer Support Team.

Thank you for your reviews. You are the reason force for us to grow every day.

With all gratitude, we sincerely thank you for your trust and use of our app.

Vicky

Elilhaam

I love this app and the support team, for a free app the support team is top notch, they are quick to take any your request, Cheers to Annie the support staff who helped us a lot during the need...

November 30, 2020

Dear Elilhaam,

This is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

Buyforless

November 30, 2020

Hi Buyforless store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. I received your feedback. Im so glad that you like our app. Thank you so much for choosing Socialshop

We are improving our app day by to bring you better experience. So if you need any further help, dont be hesitate to contact us

The Radiant

Customer Service is awesome, you can tell they legitimately know what they are doing and how to apply their services with social media applications. It has been really useful and I hope they continue their services as is. Thanks for all the help you have provided me !

November 25, 2020

Hi The Radiant store admin,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your feedback. Im really appreciate

We are happy that you are satisfied with our app. We will try our best to bring you better experience.

Thank you again for choosing our app. If you meet any proble while using our app, feel free to contact me

Thenovelshop

This is really a good app and customer service Annie is very helpful and prompt. Recommended. Thank you.

November 24, 2020

Dear Thenovelshop,

EASYFITYOU

The Best Google Merchant/ FaceBook Catalog feed importer ever :) I recommended to use this app for your catalogue ad manager and google merchant.

November 23, 2020

Hi EASYFITYOU store admin.

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you for choosing our app and your feedback.

It's great to notice that you have the well experience from our app. We are still developing our app to give you better functions.

Once again, thank you for your review. If you meet any issue while using app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Artdemic Company Ltd.

Very good app!!!! I am very happy and supriced how easy and fast everything work! Add it to your stores!!!

Dear Artdemic Company Ltd.,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

Garden Warehouse UK

Support is fantastic. I've had a few issues with the app conflicting with another app (google shopping app) I was using that did the same job but offered less control. Issues and questions always answered. Great app. Will be using on my other stores.

Dear Garden Warehouse UK,

Chill & Cat ™

This app is just incredible and the reviewing is so fast. I would love to master it even more. Thank you a lot !

Dear Chill & Cat ™,