Google Shopping, Facebook Shop

Google Shopping, Facebook Shop

by Socialhead

Sync and optimize product feed for Google Shopping & Facebook

A Brew Day Coffee Co.

Support tried but could not succeed in helping me. My feeds were disapproved and my google accounts supsended.

November 10, 2020

Dear AJ Pauline,

This is Vicky from Customer Support team. Thank you for your feedback.

First of all, the team sincerely apologizes for the inconvenience you have encountered. We hope you understand that account suspension is force majeure and the decision is from Google.

Secondly, we contacted Google support and the reason for suspension was not disclosed, so we could only offer what we think were the possible solutions for your case. We hope they would be of help to you, since we also have the utmost goal of recovering your account.

Finally, thank you again for using our service. If you decide to give us a second chance, we are still eager to help you out, so you can have a high-quality data feed.

Have a great day!

Stay safe,
Vicky

Bright Nite

App had issues so i wanted to remove it but there isn't functionality to remove the feed so now im stuck with broken products in my merchant feed

July 28, 2020

Hi Brock,

Users are not able to delete the feed in-app since it is a back-end thing, so our team already deleted it for you.

Moreover, you can also delete our feed on Google Merchant to make sure that there will be no product from our feed there. Simply go to Feeds, hover on Content API, and press the Bin icon to delete our feed from your Google Merchant account.

Warmest regards,

Protection Case

asking 3 question takes 5 days to get answered.
good app for google but for facebook not at all. ...

( i didn't sey your app is bad ) main reason is waiting days for 1 answer.
and no thanks i will look for something else .

July 27, 2020

Hello Protection Case owner,

Here is Vivian from Customer Support team. Thank you for choosing our app!

1. In your last messages with me, you asked if our app automatically created a feed in your Facebook Business Manager.

To clarify, do you mean that you see the feed in the Catalog Manager section of your Facebook Business account? If so, then it is because Business Manager is a central space to manage your business, including advertising your products and selling them. The tool to manage your products in separate catalogs is Catalog Manager.

Therefore, once you click on the Catalog Manager section in your Facebook Business account, you will see the catalog created by our app there. The one created by our app will have the catalog ID matches the one in the app.

Besides, you also mentioned that the catalog is owned by Shopify. Since the name of the owner is the name of your Facebook Business account, so please re-check your Business Account name.

2. Secondly, you mentioned that "the products aint even show up correct". Can you specify which field that got synced incorrectly (image/price/inventory)?

If you decide to give us a second chance, we are eager to help you optimize it, so your product data will be of highest quality. I look forward to hearing from you, as we value each and every user in this early stage 😊

Have a great day!

Stay safe,

Lachelle beauty

The most unhelpful customer service I have ever seen. I am just shocked that I am not able to get any sort of assistance from the support...

July 3, 2020

Dear Yemelianov,

This is Vivian from Customer Support team. I think there might be a misunderstanding here.

On 26 June, you reached out and informed me that you needed help with disapproved products. On the same day, I already informed you how to fix the errors and received your reply. However, when I asked for a screenshot of an error to investigate it further, you replied back when it was out of office hour (8 PM), then proceeded to uninstall our app shortly after.

First, I am truly sorry for the delay in replying back to you.

Besides, please know that we are always eager to help you fix all errors to get all products approved. I look forward to receiving the invitation to access your Google Merchant Center, as we value each and every user in this early stage 😊

Warmest regards,