Google Shopping, Facebook Shop

Google Shopping, Facebook Shop

by Socialhead

Sync and optimize product feed for Google Shopping & Facebook

The Radiant

Customer Service is awesome, you can tell they legitimately know what they are doing and how to apply their services with social media applications. It has been really useful and I hope they continue their services as is. Thanks for all the help you have provided me !

November 25, 2020

Hi The Radiant store admin,

Im Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you so much for your feedback. Im really appreciate

We are happy that you are satisfied with our app. We will try our best to bring you better experience.

Thank you again for choosing our app. If you meet any proble while using our app, feel free to contact me

Thenovelshop

This is really a good app and customer service Annie is very helpful and prompt. Recommended. Thank you.

November 24, 2020

Dear Thenovelshop,

This is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

We are now working hard to improve it for the better.

If you have further concern, please feel free to contact us, we are glad to help you.

EASYFITYOU

The Best Google Merchant/ FaceBook Catalog feed importer ever :) I recommended to use this app for your catalogue ad manager and google merchant.

November 23, 2020

Hi EASYFITYOU store admin.

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Socialshop. Thank you for choosing our app and your feedback.

It's great to notice that you have the well experience from our app. We are still developing our app to give you better functions.

Once again, thank you for your review. If you meet any issue while using app, please dont be hesitate to contact us

Artdemic Company Ltd.

Very good app!!!! I am very happy and supriced how easy and fast everything work! Add it to your stores!!!

Dear Artdemic Company Ltd.,

Here is Annie from Customer Support team. Thank you for your review and It's great to hear that you are enjoying our app.

Garden Warehouse UK

Support is fantastic. I've had a few issues with the app conflicting with another app (google shopping app) I was using that did the same job but offered less control. Issues and questions always answered. Great app. Will be using on my other stores.

Dear Garden Warehouse UK,

Chill & Cat ™

This app is just incredible and the reviewing is so fast. I would love to master it even more. Thank you a lot !

Dear Chill & Cat ™,

WAGYUMAN

It's easy to submit the feed and I was able to get my products on Google Shopping. The support people were very helpful and solved all my problems. Thanks Tracie!

November 13, 2020

Hello Wagyuman store admin,

I am Tracie from Customer Support of Sociashop. Im so glad to receive your feedback and to know that you are satisfied with our app.

Thank you for choosing Socialshop. If you meet any issue while using our app, do not be hesitate to contact me. I will try my best to support you

TYLER and TYLER

Great app. Took the pain, stress and time away from creating a google shopping feed. Really easy to use. Seamlessly created a feed from my Shopify Store to Google Merchant Centre. I had a couple of queries which Annie form Socialhead customer services answered promptly and perfectly - extremely helpful. Cannot fault this app - superb.

November 11, 2020

Dear TYLER and TYLER,

SECRET FAUNA

Super app! Very quick to install and add the catalog feed. The support team was very helpful and quick to give an answer. We are very satisfied with this app

November 13, 2020

Hello Secret Fauna store admin,

We will try our best to bring you better experience day by day. Thank you for choosing Socialshop. If you meet any issue while using our app, do not be hesitate to contact me.

Soul & Peace

Great app. Works perfectly to generate a feed for both google merchant and facebook catalog. Whenever I faced a problem support was responsive and helped me to solve the problem.

Previous 1 3 4 5