Reviews+Wishlist+Loyalty +more

Reviews+Wishlist+Loyalty +more

by SocialShopWave

Photos Reviews, Wishlist, Instagram, Loyalty and 7 apps in one

Awesome Goodies

I love the wishlist design, it looks very neat and sophisticated. They integrated the wishlist function very quickly and kept me updated every step of the way. Thank you.

The Mommy Digest Shop

Great Support. Always there to fix any problem you might have. They are willing to keep working on their app. The review system works great, results are fantastic. Recommended.

KOREASTAGRAM

This is the best team I have ever used since shopify. They help solve problems all the time. This app also enriches my store. I really appreciate the staff of SocialShopWave. They are very patient and they are very efficient. , we will use it for a long time, recommended to sellers who use shopify, thank you Tattu and Kalys !

Wish Gown

NICE APP! WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE! HELP ME A LOT. THANK YOU SOOOOOOO000000 MUCH! HIGHLY RECOMEND!

VK NG THE LABEL

This app is incredible - I've uninstalled at least six other apps as this one contains everything I need.

I do want to send out a huge shout out to Kalys - the level of support has completely blown me away. Kalys has helped with every single customisation request I have had and never once lost patience with me, despite the fact that I have been chatting with him for nearly two hours around custom changes made to the app on my website. I also had help with Tuttu and she was lovely.

The application is effective and has so many facets to it. I'm only a few hours into installation and was so impressed I needed to leave a review. However, it is the service support that has won me over. If you're deciding between which apps to install for reviews, social media implementation, community engagement, look no further: SSW has everything. I really wish I had installed this sooner.

VeryProm

Fabulous Team ! This is the best social app that I have ever used. It is an all-in-one that save a lot of time. The team are very friendly and solve a lot of my requests.Thanks for the team's help. Now my site looks nice and very social for a lot of traffic. Terrific team and app!

The Paris Connexion

So far so good. Using the free plan to test out wishlist and social login features. They added the features very quickly and integrates well with my design and brand.

Conrad Hasselbach Shoes & Garment

The app had to be adapted for our shop a bit, after a short message to the support this was done immediately. We can only say great service. The app itself is used for a wish list and for registration via the social media channels.

Cool Approved

Superb!

Kalys is extremely helpful and quick with installation.

The app is top notch!

I’m excited

Bees Light Candles

It was the BEST Decision i could have made. These people respond so quickly, their service is free and if you want more features you can upgrade as your business grows! This is legitimately the best decision you can make when you're starting a website or trying to grow an already great one into something bigger.

Did i mention they set it all up for you for FREE as well? They will put your wishlist up, add everything you need to have it fully functional and that goes for the Reviews features as well! This APP is a MUST!

Thank you SocialShopWave.