Socital Exit‑intent Pop Ups

Socital Exit‑intent Pop Ups

by Market Analytics Technology Ltd

Email Popups, Exit-intent Pop Ups, Cart Recovery Popups & Bars

Tricity Shopping

I am still experimenting because my shopify store is not actually live yet. But I found that the socital app will untie my hands in the future to run a variety of promos and will increase my site's traffic. I love the easiness and the functionality so much.

The Finiti

Such an easy-to-use app with a wonderful interface!! Also, I reached out with a question and I got a response and a solution! Evi was kind enough to code the exact design I had in mind. I appreciate your commitment to your beautiful creation! Wish you guys all the success! :) - M

March 10, 2021

So glad you enjoy using Socital so far! Keep up the great work🚀

The Organic Cheese Hub

Brilliant customer service, Evi has been incredible helpful. Highly recommended. Thanks again Evi! keep up the good work!

February 20, 2021

Hooray! Cheers to our guardian angels- the best support team out there!

Adelie Pengu

Easy to set-up and use popup tool. We really enjoy growing our email database and the conversion rate of our e-commerce. You can run seasonal campaigns with a little effort, using the ready-made templates they provide.

January 28, 2021

High five, team!🙌

Enso Crew

I have not been using the app for a long time but till now it has 100% covered my store needs. Also, the support team is helpful and very responsive!

January 21, 2021

Our support ninjas send their regards 😜

Laura Ashley Greece

Socital helps us grow our email audience faster whilst improving our conversion rate and reducing cart abandonment.
Pros: Attractive & Responsive Templates, easiness of use, Exit Intent on mobile.

Keep up the good work!💪

Healthy Snacks NZ

This app is amazing, love it! It helps a lot with increasing subscribers numbers in a streamless way.

January 13, 2021

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Glad we can help your business grow!💪

conDiva

The best Pop Up software, has brought many new emails/ subscribers and generated a lot of revenue from the Exit Intent Pop Up.

January 13, 2021

Glad to read your success stories, keep 'em coming!

kalimeres

Top Popup Software. Great functionality, exit-intent popups and cart abandonment solutions with numerous integrations!

January 13, 2021

We are blushing!🥰 Thanks for the kind words.