Sold Stock

Sold Stock

by Softpulse Infotech

Create urgency by showing available & sold inventory stock

cosswigs

I try it now, hope it could have a good effection, the staff is very kind, they help me fix the setting issue, and it works now

The Face of Music

I'm a Systems Engineer for 25 years and I can tell you the app works great. Also I asked for a couple of tweaks and their support team was swift and everything works perfectly to my needs.
I highly recommend this great app!!!

Prisma Lighting

The app does everything I want it to do, along with speedy, responsive customer service. Happy customer :)

Peaceful Pride

I was unsure if this would work, but only because I didn't have stuff set up correctly on my site. These guys went in and fixed the problem for me!! I would highly recommend these guys, showing you're making sales is important, and the fact they were so nice and helped me out is amazing. BUY THIS YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! Worth the $5/month and probably more.

Méthode A.V.A.©

Very good app and very good support ! I recommend this app. It works very well and the support is very fast and very effective!

Dealistas

Helped with the code setup haven't had a chance to see any results yet but this app is just what I'm looking for
dealistas.com

PlainsI Spiritual Store

I can't make it with the code. Can't find the cs. And don't know how to cancel the payment. It force me to confirm the plan before the free trial.

MION Artisan Soap

I love this app! Just what I was looking for. Big thank you to the team for their fast help with questions I had.

APEX RC

I updated my theme and something went wrong. I emailed support and the fixed the problem within 3 hours.. thank you guys.. well done

Aim Repuestos Colombia

I have been using it for few months and I really like it. The items that got more views are the items where we use the app-

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7