Sold Stock: Display Inventory

Sold Stock: Display Inventory

by AppRebel

Create urgency by showing inventory amount sold & remaining!

Cedarssinai

Works Awesome . even had the how many sold texted removed by support. Fast response Time !!

Prjewel

5 Stars App, very good to increase conversion rate

Designs By Nola

Love it! Love them! I needed some specific changes to the function for my design shop. Done by their team in a matter of hours and everything is working fine.

Silverlots

Thank you! Awesome, Must Have App! Increased our conversion rate!
Check it out in action here!

Frattire

I like the idea of it and it's been working well for a while. Recently it's been glitching on some products on my site and saying it's sold more than double than what it really sold. Please look into this and fix this issue as it's making us look unprofessional with our pre-order clients.

Sweetmarket

Great app and AMAZING customer support. Within just a few hours, they customized the rules in the code as well as the UX appearance. Money very well spent!

Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Wicked Cute

Great app and great customer service

Felgteknikk

Great app with great customer service. Aswers quickly on email and gives fast and professional support for fixing issues or modifying code.

Wolf And Moon

Neat little app that does exactly what we need, and automatically uses the CSS settings of our theme. Customer service was amazing when I asked for a change in how the app worked.

Carolina Speech Pathology

Great app and customer service. Whenever we've needed a small custom adjustment they have been there for us to make the change!