Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

by AppRebel

Create urgency by showing inventory count sold & remaining!

SUNDFIT

It shows how many sold but Doesn't show how many remaining. It's basically not doing what it's supposed to do. Wouldnt recommend it.

July 23, 2020

Our app does display "sold stock" as well as "stock remaining" when setup correctly! Here are a few tips that might help:

1) Do you have inventory numbers currently saved in your Shopify Inventory Settings?
2) Do you have the "stock remaining" feature enabled in our app settings?

If you are still experiencing difficulties, our technical support team would be happy to fix the issue for you. Please contact us at contact(at)apprebel(dot)co

Thanks!

MyBay24

I Love the App! It´s easy to customize and very simple. Really helped me boost up my conversionsrate! I would remmend trying!

Perkown

NICE I DONT KNOW BEFORE I USE IT ! IT IS ON ALL MY SHOPS, I CAN'T HAVE A SHOP WITHOUT THIS APP THANK YOU USE IT
INCREASE MY SALESSHOWING NUMBERS OF PEOPLE BUYING THIS PRODUCT EVERY DAY

YachtsMan

I like the app but I do not have the time to manually go through each of my 650 products to add the sold count. It says you can bulk edit these and have it randomly choose a number for the sold amount but it's not working and I don't see any way to contact anyone about it. I do like the app though but it could use some work.

May 18, 2020

Thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulties. We'd be happy to help you bulk edit all of your products to update the sold count. Can you please contact us at contact(at)apprebel(dot).co ?

Silky Skin™

Finally could find an app for this! Hope it increases my sales! thanks for creating this app guys...........

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review!

WDs market store

seems good....trying now...think would be increase sale. you may try on it. ................................................

SelfCTRL

great great great. really good for conversion. thankyou guys really good app. really easy to install.

yeehawcowboy

great app love it... and the customer service replied ASAP.. love it.. had an issue they fixed ASAP

Mukama Botanica

This app definitely helped drive more purchases on my popular items by displaying the sold stock. Look forward to using it for our limited edition items. Thanks!

Lindseyhasit

very usefull app. is there a way to cheat with my in stock numbers? a in stock number of thousands is not putting any speed to buy. thanks

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! The stock numbers are automatically pulled from the numbers saved in the inventory settings. Although there is no way to change those numbers directly within our app, there are a few solutions:

1. You can select a minimum stock level (in our app settings) so the widget only appears when stock is below a certain level.

2. You can choose to hide the "stock count" and only display the "sold stock"

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9