Sold Stock

Sold Stock

by Softpulse Infotech

Create urgency by showing available & sold inventory stock

APEX RC

I updated my theme and something went wrong. I emailed support and the fixed the problem within 3 hours.. thank you guys.. well done

Aim Repuestos Colombia

I have been using it for few months and I really like it. The items that got more views are the items where we use the app-

Ishtec Ltd

I used the app to help with busi ess, it was good i am very happy and will use again for sure ........

JOIE DE FIBRE

I wanted to display how many items i have in stock, but it makes the same amount for every color/variant regardless of what my items' inventory actually is. So obviously not worth any money for me.
*update* They did reach out and offer to help to fix my issue with the app now working, but I figured out a way to fix my shop the way I needed without it.

IceDiversity Beauty

THANK YOU FOR THE APP I HOPE IT SOLVES MY DELI MA.................VERY SOON, THANK YOU THANK YOU THX U

Japole

This app is not user friendly
this app is not for someone who doesnt coding
this shit is good for scarcity

indoskincare

tanks guys iam very happy semoga aplikasi anda menjadi booming dan andalam di shopyfy dan selamat berkarya dengn lebih baik agar dapat membantu

Brands Dropship

Install early to be usable have to bulk edit all products before it's anything worth but definately a good choice to add trust that customer can see some products has been sold.

Clothes-Together

So I started using this app., the other day and I really like it. Hopefully it attracts more buyers into my store. I love seeing the sold stocks, I know that as a customer I would feel more secure seeing that the products have been selling and that customers are buying. Now I wish I knew why my in stock count is not showing...

Katchee

I ask for personalization from the support and they helped me out in literally 15 minutes.
Nice, thank you!