Sold Stock: Display Inventory

Sold Stock: Display Inventory

by AppRebel

Create urgency by showing inventory amount sold & remaining!

Sweetmarket

Great app and AMAZING customer support. Within just a few hours, they customized the rules in the code as well as the UX appearance. Money very well spent!

Would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Wicked Cute

Great app and great customer service

Felgteknikk

Great app with great customer service. Aswers quickly on email and gives fast and professional support for fixing issues or modifying code.

Wolf And Moon

Neat little app that does exactly what we need, and automatically uses the CSS settings of our theme. Customer service was amazing when I asked for a change in how the app worked.

Carolina Speech Pathology

Great app and customer service. Whenever we've needed a small custom adjustment they have been there for us to make the change!

Bgs Technic Mx

Excellent app y superb customer support!!!

Thekitchenmate

Good app, and wonderful experience of customer service(my problem was solved with in 24 hrs). I am glad to install the app.

Popinto

Great app. Great support. Super useful and seamless integration. Works like magic.

Ozpack

Great team, great support from the Sold Stock help team. We have integrated just the remaining stock function. For both our vendors and our customers all the quantities are seen and being transparent decrease questions about the stock levels and pushs our customers to purchase before out of stock phase. Our sales are increased after integrating this Sold Stock application to our page. You must add this application before you stock out!

Thanks guys one more time! Hope this application continue to evolve!!

Great Yarns

Looks and works great! Amazing support. I'm not great with JS edits, so I fiddled with it a bit, ran out of time and left it. They figured out I had a problem and opened a ticket for me before I could do it myself. The support was completely pro-active. All I did was added support@shopiapps as a staff in my Shopify store and....Boom, the next morning the app was working perfectly.

Just a little app, a small task to add a nice feature to my store. But Jaron proved how much he values my business and the pride he takes in making sure his apps work perfectly for any customer, big or small. I could not recommend ShopiApps more highly. I want them on my team and will look for any opportunity to use their apps and hire their Shopify Experts. As I anticipate the success of my new e-commerce site, I expect to look back and think how fortunate I was to find ShopiApps.