Sold Stock

Sold Stock

by Softpulse Infotech

Create urgency by showing available & sold inventory stock

Tweegsters Bricks

even with provideed documentation I couldn't figure out how to get it working, a quick e-mail to the developer and ina matter ofa few minutes it worked once I gave him access to the apps and themes. now lets see if its worth the monthly fee with increased sales (Knock on wood)

Lotus Lashes 2

Excellent app and exactly what I was looking for. Customer service and support is very efficient and helpful. Looks great in our store (customized to our liking) and is highly effective.

Babydeals Se

Great app and service. Needed to make sure it was installed correctly and Joran kindly checked and made a little tweak for me. Thanks again!

Jg Distributors

In less than one hour Jaron make posible everithin i want
Best service ever
I recomend this app

The Mama Tribe Designs

Great App! And great customer service. Had an issue with installation and they installed it for me!

Cloudkingz

great app and thanks to jaron smith for setting it up for me , fantastic service 5 stars

Australian Lash Brow Artists 2

Amazing! So totally AMAZING!! Super fast responses and fixed the little issue I was having due to my theme. Highly recommended!!

Update - had a little glitch in the system and fixed within 2 hours! Best Service!!

Style About

Exactly what I was looking for! Excellent app.

Godsofmankind

GREAT SIMPLISTIC APP, JUST INSTALLED IT LOVE IT ALREADY .

Yogijogi

This app is really amazing. It is a key element of my Shopify store as it allows both my users and vendors see how many products are left, which helps me boost sales. Jaron is always on point with his fast service and communication. Highly recommend this app.