Sold Stock

Sold Stock

by Softpulse Infotech

Create urgency by showing available & sold inventory stock

Stretch It Fabrics

Wonderful App and Jaron Smith went above and beyond to help when I had problems installing it so....he installed it for me . Great Job Jaron :)

A Better Quest

For an app that costs so little, I am blown away!

PERFECT. The customer service is FANTASTIC - we had issues installing correctly but within minutes of contacting the support address we were up and running.

We now collect numerous email every day from customers requesting products that are out of stock; we're retaining a greater number of customers and losing far fewer sales than before.

Of all the "out of stock" apps on Shopify (and we've tried many), this is the only one that has a professional image on our site and works flawlessly & automatically.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Parlanti Passion Europe

Great!! The guys even customised the app for us for FREE.

Uoionline Com

I can't express how happy I am with this app! Jaron was very adaptive to our needs. Overall a great investment.

Yourprofix

Very recomended Software. Thank you for the great service and your fast replay. I have more sales now thanks to the Sold Stock App.

4ladiesonly

THANK YOU Jaron for the AWESOME App. My converstion rate went up in 3% with adding the Sold Stock. Very Recomended

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next