Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Create urgency by sharing sales & remaining stock!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

StoreGo

Time spent using app About 3 hours

this app helped me bring losts of sales by increasing the urgency really recomend this app its pretty usefull

His And Her Hub

Location Philippines

Hi this app may be helpful but I have not benefited from it yet. But I can understand how this can boost sales! Thank you for developing this app. How can I contact support? I cannot get the "remaining stock" to work on my website. thanks!

April 6, 2020

Thanks for your review. You can reach out to us anytime at contact(at)apprebel.co. Thanks!

Industrial Glow - Original Vintage Lighting & Decor

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app does exactly as advertised allows a visual indiucator on prodcuts that have been sold in our store www.industrialglow.co.uk which gives new customers confidence to buy

Also the support is excellent with very quick response to any issues and questions

Spruce Naturals

Time spent using app About 1 month

We use this app to display the amount of inventory and stock remaining as well as how many units have been sold. So far we've seen an increase in conversion due and are very happy with it.

Fit & body's

Location Spain
Time spent using app 1 day

cumple lo necesario para lo que se busca no se que mas sjsj ijijdiw wjdwijdiwj ijwdiwjidjiw wijdijiwjdiwj

MIND CHILL - RELAX, FOCUS and REST your MIND*

brilliant, seriously brilliant! so helpful, support is crazy good thank again and love the app its brilliant

Corewarmth

customer support is a amazing! responded quickly and fixed my issue in no time. Really helps with generating urgency/credibility

Giant Deals

Amazing customer service
Amazing result
Great communication
Great app!!
So thank you so much for this added feature.. it will help our business a great deal.

Kaboom Cards

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app to help my consumers identify stock available, the app staff and assistance I received when installing and adding the code was exceptional, I would highly recommend this app, brilliant!

The Love of Presents

Time spent using app About 2 months

-Helped With Getting Stock Quantity # Display Message On Product Page. It Updates For Variants-

This App is the only one that solved my problem. What i wanted was simple, I wanted the stock quantity to display for a product and update the amount if a variant is picked.

I couldn't for the life of me find an easy way to do this. I went through 2 or 3 apps before i for Sold Stock. There was an option in my shopify theme editor i thought would do it but it didn't.

I had to contact their customer support to put the quantity display where i wanted under the quantity selector. I can't wait to look through the other things this app can do!