Stock Sheep ‑ Sold & Low Stock

Stock Sheep ‑ Sold & Low Stock

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
Developer
4.6
Edited April 5, 2020

good app i used this app for my food store works very well was a very good app for app grating my store and have a better look thank you very much

Premium Italian Food at Home
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 2, 2020

this app helped me bring losts of sales by increasing the urgency really recomend this app its pretty usefull

StoreGo
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
March 17, 2020

Hi this app may be helpful but I have not benefited from it yet. But I can understand how this can boost sales! Thank you for developing this app. How can I contact support? I cannot get the "remaining stock" to work on my website. thanks!

His And Her Hub
Philippines
Time spent using app: 7 days
App Attic replied April 6, 2020

Thanks for your review. You can reach out to us anytime at contact(at)apprebel.co. Thanks!

February 26, 2020

The app does exactly as advertised allows a visual indiucator on prodcuts that have been sold in our store www.industrialglow.co.uk which gives new customers confidence to buy

Also the support is excellent with very quick response to any issues and questions

Industrial Glow - Original Vintage Lighting & Decor
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 4, 2020

We use this app to display the amount of inventory and stock remaining as well as how many units have been sold. So far we've seen an increase in conversion due and are very happy with it.

Spruce Naturals
Time spent using app: About 1 month
February 2, 2020

cumple lo necesario para lo que se busca no se que mas sjsj ijijdiw wjdwijdiwj ijwdiwjidjiw wijdijiwjdiwj

Fit & body's
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
December 5, 2019

brilliant, seriously brilliant! so helpful, support is crazy good thank again and love the app its brilliant

MIND CHILL - RELAX, FOCUS and REST your MIND*
Time spent using app: 4 days
November 21, 2019

customer support is a amazing! responded quickly and fixed my issue in no time. Really helps with generating urgency/credibility

Corewarmth
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 15, 2019

Amazing customer service
Amazing result
Great communication
Great app!!
So thank you so much for this added feature.. it will help our business a great deal.

Giant Deals
Time spent using app: 10 months
November 5, 2019

I used this app to help my consumers identify stock available, the app staff and assistance I received when installing and adding the code was exceptional, I would highly recommend this app, brilliant!

Kaboom Cards