Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Create urgency by sharing sales & remaining stock!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

The Mama Tribe Designs

Great App! And great customer service. Had an issue with installation and they installed it for me!

Cloudkingz

Time spent using app About 1 month

great app and thanks to jaron smith for setting it up for me , fantastic service 5 stars

Australian Lash Brow Artists 2

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Amazing! So totally AMAZING!! Super fast responses and fixed the little issue I was having due to my theme. Highly recommended!!

Update - had a little glitch in the system and fixed within 2 hours! Best Service!!

Style About

Time spent using app About 1 month

Exactly what I was looking for! Excellent app.

Godsofmankind

GREAT SIMPLISTIC APP, JUST INSTALLED IT LOVE IT ALREADY .

Yogijogi

Location South Korea
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is really amazing. It is a key element of my Shopify store as it allows both my users and vendors see how many products are left, which helps me boost sales. Jaron is always on point with his fast service and communication. Highly recommend this app.

Liquid Co

Location Australia

Great support, very quick and responsive. Helped us install and get it working.

Jlh Clothing

Location China

Amazing support. Sent off an email about a minor glitch and got a response within an hour, and had the problem resolved within two hours. Hopefully we won't need support again, but it's great to know they are responsive, and fast. A+

Da Mommas Fabrics

Super Quick Customer Service! Very nice to me since I am tech illiterate, app is exactly what I need it to do - and they were great and fast to install! Highly Recommend!

Kontrast 3

Very responsive, awesome customer support! Recommend.