Sold Stock: Inventory Counter

Create urgency by sharing sales & remaining stock!

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Eyefood Factory Australia

Location Australia

Doing a great job and easy to use/configure. I like the option you bulk edit. Teams is also quick to act and helprf me to integrate the script into my very specific theme.

June 17, 2021

Thank you for your review. Happy selling 😁

DunderSplifflin

Time spent using app 5 minutes

Love the Sold Stock widget! Helped improve conversions for our store and great customer service answering a few of our initial questions.

MyBay24

Location Germany

I Love the App! It´s easy to customize and very simple. Really helped me boost up my conversionsrate! I would remmend trying!

Silky Skin™

Time spent using app About 16 hours

Finally could find an app for this! Hope it increases my sales! thanks for creating this app guys...........

May 13, 2020

Thank you for your review!

WDs market store

Location Malaysia

seems good....trying now...think would be increase sale. you may try on it. ................................................

SelfCTRL

Time spent using app 1 day

great great great. really good for conversion. thankyou guys really good app. really easy to install.

yeehawcowboy

Time spent using app 1 day

great app love it... and the customer service replied ASAP.. love it.. had an issue they fixed ASAP

Mukama Botanica

Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app definitely helped drive more purchases on my popular items by displaying the sold stock. Look forward to using it for our limited edition items. Thanks!

Lindseyhasit

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 1 month

very usefull app. is there a way to cheat with my in stock numbers? a in stock number of thousands is not putting any speed to buy. thanks

April 6, 2020

Thank you for your review! The stock numbers are automatically pulled from the numbers saved in the inventory settings. Although there is no way to change those numbers directly within our app, there are a few solutions:

1. You can select a minimum stock level (in our app settings) so the widget only appears when stock is below a certain level.

2. You can choose to hide the "stock count" and only display the "sold stock"

Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Premium Italian Food at Home

good app i used this app for my food store works very well was a very good app for app grating my store and have a better look thank you very much

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8