Sold Stock

Sold Stock

by Softpulse Infotech

Create urgency by showing available & sold inventory stock

The Love of Presents

-Helped With Getting Stock Quantity # Display Message On Product Page. It Updates For Variants-

This App is the only one that solved my problem. What i wanted was simple, I wanted the stock quantity to display for a product and update the amount if a variant is picked.

I couldn't for the life of me find an easy way to do this. I went through 2 or 3 apps before i for Sold Stock. There was an option in my shopify theme editor i thought would do it but it didn't.

I had to contact their customer support to put the quantity display where i wanted under the quantity selector. I can't wait to look through the other things this app can do!

cosswigs

I try it now, hope it could have a good effection, the staff is very kind, they help me fix the setting issue, and it works now

The Face of Music

I'm a Systems Engineer for 25 years and I can tell you the app works great. Also I asked for a couple of tweaks and their support team was swift and everything works perfectly to my needs.
I highly recommend this great app!!!

Prisma Lighting

The app does everything I want it to do, along with speedy, responsive customer service. Happy customer :)

Peaceful Pride

I was unsure if this would work, but only because I didn't have stuff set up correctly on my site. These guys went in and fixed the problem for me!! I would highly recommend these guys, showing you're making sales is important, and the fact they were so nice and helped me out is amazing. BUY THIS YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!! Worth the $5/month and probably more.

Méthode A.V.A.©

Very good app and very good support ! I recommend this app. It works very well and the support is very fast and very effective!

Dealistas

Helped with the code setup haven't had a chance to see any results yet but this app is just what I'm looking for
dealistas.com

MION Artisan Soap

I love this app! Just what I was looking for. Big thank you to the team for their fast help with questions I had.

APEX RC

I updated my theme and something went wrong. I emailed support and the fixed the problem within 3 hours.. thank you guys.. well done

Aim Repuestos Colombia

I have been using it for few months and I really like it. The items that got more views are the items where we use the app-

Previous 1 3 4 5 6