Calificación general
4,6
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 3% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
26 de abril de 2023

I'm not a "review-writer". I should be, but honestly running a business is busy work and I don't take the time like I should. That said, I wanted to share my experience with Joe & the SoldLive app because of the valuable impact it has had on our business.

We have a unique selling model with a network of affiliates across the US. This is the only social media live selling app that has successfully met our needs and worked with our other systems (shopify, commission apps, etc.) how we need it to. This is in large part to the hard work and extra time that Joe has dedicated to help us tweak it to our very particular specs. Not to mention the many built-in features that allow for lots of options.

I am incredibly appreciative of the time he takes to help us and his willingness to always hop on a call and flush through our issues or needs in record time. He is creative and always thinking about what's next.

I love how this app has helped up to grow our business and am excited for all of the potential it has. Our customers of all ages are able to understand and utilize the comment-selling features with ease. They are also always working to add new features or benefits.

We are a small company that does not expect this level of individual support so we really value developers who see us as more than just a subscription. Thanks Joe!

AsherKate
Más de 1 año usando la aplicación

Thank you Gina!

If you ever want to have a zoom call with the founder of SoldLive to discuss your live sales, please reach out to the support team and we will help you schedule a time with him.

30 de noviembre de 2022

If you sell live on Facebook this app is the best. On average my live sales generate 30 to 60 sales. It use to take me 2 days just to bill my customers. Now I am getting paid for orders within minutes after the live sale ends. My customers love the fact they can see what they purchased right away. I no long have to decide who gets the item when I only have a few. Joe is very helpful, answered my questions very quickly.
So many great features! With the time I save I can do more sales!

DishGirl
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
7 de diciembre de 2022

I've been using SoldLive along with other apps to test out features. SoldLive has a few great features other apps don't have that are invaluable to me. One is their autoposting to FB and IG feature which normally you need a whole separate app for. The ability to live sell on IG is a complete game-changer! No other app has this down like SoldLive. The overlay feature is another feature which other apps have but not the ability to generate via barcode scanning. As a live seller these features are gold. I do wish there was a way to use the barcode/overlay feature outside of the app because then I can upgrade my live shows using any external streaming feature and still get my overlays on the live, but this is my wishlist! SoldLive is always working on the next great feature with the hottest platforms and that is a win for me as a seller! It allows me to enter markets ahead of the pack. I'm looking forward to where SoldLive is headed although it's a little pricey, what you get in return, if you utilize all the features is well worth the investment.

5DollaDivas
8 de noviembre de 2022

I've been using SoldLive while selling #SuperCute accessories on Facebook and Instagram (@AccentMyOutfit) for some months now. It has made my invoicing SUCH a breeze! My customers can watch their carts while they shop and. Heck out at their leisure without waiting for me to send the invoice. I love it!! Joe is always super helpful and available to answer my questions or even do a minor customization to make selling easier for me. Highly recommend!

Accent My Outfit
23 de mayo de 2023

I love this app! The automatic daily posting of products is a huge time saver for me and going live is so easy!
The support staff is great to reach out with any changes or updates and helps me decide which ones are best for me and my shop. I can’t say enough good things about this app! THANK YOU SOLD LIVE!

MiaBellaBoutique
5 meses usando la aplicación
SoldLive respondió 23 de mayo de 2023

Thank you for your review!

8 de noviembre de 2022

We are really liking the SoldLive app...we are former CS users and our customers like that they can comment a number and not have to put their size out there. We like how easy it is to use and know that this app will just keep getting better and better. We have a few requests and once those are added this will be a 5-star app!

Manchester | Real Deals
4 meses usando la aplicación
15 de febrero de 2023

I never go live, as in absolutely NEVER. But that's the best part about this app. I use it in my VIP group for destashes, VIP only items, etc so that I don't have to manually invoice anything. It's amazing and Joe is always there to help almost immediately. He is willing to research and customize features as well. He's always looking to improve the system and resolve any issues.

Calico Rose Boutique
6 meses usando la aplicación

Thanks so much Jordin!

If you ever want to have a zoom call with the founder of SoldLive to discuss your group sales, please reach out to the support team and we will help you schedule a time with him.

8 de diciembre de 2022

I have been using Comment Sold and giving a try to SoldLIve because Joe has been resolving all doubts and issues all the time. The app is really easy to use and with the new features that they have developed, we will be able to send a notification to all our subscribers every time that we go live, like we used to do with comment sold.
I haven't use it yet, but I will come back with un update soon.

Banda Bags
2 meses usando la aplicación
3 de mayo de 2023

I really enjoy using SOLD Live. At first it was a bit confusing trying to understand how to get my customers to subscribe but once I got that done it was pretty easy. It makes my LIVE SELL events much more easier.

All That She Needs
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación

Thank you Crystal!

31 de diciembre de 2022

I have been using SoldLive for over a year and it is one of the best business decisions I have made. This app saves me so much time from manual invoicing. Joe is extremely helpful and always coming up with new changes to the app to make selling easier. My customers love that I can go back to verify whether they have previously purchased an item. I wholeheartedly recommend SoldLive.

Spellbound Jewelz