SoldLive: FB and IG Live Sales

Automate Facebook and Instagram Live comment selling

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Fab5Bling

This app has been a game changer for not only my customers but my time behind the scenes. It’s super user friendly and Joe is amazing at communicating and problem solving with any and all questions or concerns. My customers LOVE this new way to shop and I can’t wait to see how it helps me grow my business this year! Thank you for an amazing app!

Carole Cohen Collection

So far we out store just signed up and our clients love the app. The fact that we don’t have to manually invoice every customer is a game changer! Joe is most helpful and respectful of time. Thank you

Sarah’s Treasures

I have been using this app for almost a year. I love it because I go live on Facebook and have a Shopify website. I don’t have to worry about double selling items because when I seek it on my Facebook live. The app will update my inventory on my website.

ShimmerNSass

I am very new to shopify and SoldLive. I used the overlay feature for the first time and my customers loved it. They loved seeing the number, because many like to shop without the volume on . It was very clean, crisp, and easy to read. I did not use the scanner feature but it was very easy to maneuver to the next item on my laptop.

Kim Hawthorne BlingFling

This app has turned my invoicing process into a breeze. In the past I would hand invoice customers. SoldLive does all of the heavy lifting for me. My customers also love the app and its ease of ordering as well as having more control over their purchasing experience. Customer service, Joe, has been top notch. I would definitely recommend SoldLive for your live sales business.

Bombshell Bling Accessories LLC

So far so good! Joe has been exceptional at listening to my needs and implementing the changes I need. Easily captures claims without having to stream from another app! Similar functionality to CS but so much more affordable!!

Goody Beads

Really great app and the support has been fantastic. You feel like you have a partner helping your business.

Wild Roots Boutique, LLC

What do you like best? This app is easy to navigate. Simple to set up and any issues we have, Joe is quickly to respond. Highly recommend buying the scanner. It will change your life!!! Saves time and energy which makes your lives run so much smoother. We've been using this APP for 9 months and it's the perfect addition to my store, customers love it as well- So much that they have nicknamed the system "Robo Roots". Customer service on their end is exceptional, always head of the game and looking to improve. Very satisfied and highly recommended. The features are always updating to satisfy everyone's needs. What do you dislike?
Any issues that we've had, Joe has found a way to fix it. The only set back is our customers can't shop our live and the website at the same time with the same cart. If you're hesitant about this APP, don't be. DOWNLOAD NOW.

Alicia's Fab $5 Gems

This has been a game changer for my business! Zero invoicing needed!! Super easy for the seller and the customers. Joe is incredibly helpful while launching and making sure everything works. He is always open to feedback. This is a must have app!

Pretty Little Things

I recently started a Shopify store with full intention of using SoldLive. I had known of other apps, but some of the work involved is super tedious…not with this app…it’s literally a plug and play…ready to use with a few items to set up! My customers love it! Plus, customer service is amazing. It was being tested within the first couple hours by the developer and great communication!!!