SoldLive: FB Comment Selling

Automate Facebook Live selling with the #1 live shopping app

From $49/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

ShimmerNSass

I am very new to shopify and SoldLive. I used the overlay feature for the first time and my customers loved it. They loved seeing the number, because many like to shop without the volume on . It was very clean, crisp, and easy to read. I did not use the scanner feature but it was very easy to maneuver to the next item on my laptop.

Kim Hawthorne BlingFling

This app has turned my invoicing process into a breeze. In the past I would hand invoice customers. SoldLive does all of the heavy lifting for me. My customers also love the app and its ease of ordering as well as having more control over their purchasing experience. Customer service, Joe, has been top notch. I would definitely recommend SoldLive for your live sales business.

Bombshell Bling Accessories LLC

So far so good! Joe has been exceptional at listening to my needs and implementing the changes I need. Easily captures claims without having to stream from another app! Similar functionality to CS but so much more affordable!!

Goody Beads

Really great app and the support has been fantastic. You feel like you have a partner helping your business.

Wild Roots Boutique, LLC

What do you like best? This app is easy to navigate. Simple to set up and any issues we have, Joe is quickly to respond. Highly recommend buying the scanner. It will change your life!!! Saves time and energy which makes your lives run so much smoother. We've been using this APP for 9 months and it's the perfect addition to my store, customers love it as well- So much that they have nicknamed the system "Robo Roots". Customer service on their end is exceptional, always head of the game and looking to improve. Very satisfied and highly recommended. The features are always updating to satisfy everyone's needs. What do you dislike?
Any issues that we've had, Joe has found a way to fix it. The only set back is our customers can't shop our live and the website at the same time with the same cart. If you're hesitant about this APP, don't be. DOWNLOAD NOW.

Alicia's Fab $5 Gems

This has been a game changer for my business! Zero invoicing needed!! Super easy for the seller and the customers. Joe is incredibly helpful while launching and making sure everything works. He is always open to feedback. This is a must have app!

Pretty Little Things

I recently started a Shopify store with full intention of using SoldLive. I had known of other apps, but some of the work involved is super tedious…not with this app…it’s literally a plug and play…ready to use with a few items to set up! My customers love it! Plus, customer service is amazing. It was being tested within the first couple hours by the developer and great communication!!!

AML Creations

App has been so easy to use. And support is top notch. Love not having to manually invoice for my lives.

Rhonda Madrid Designs, LLC.

I love the FB live comment app. You don’t have to be live either to use it and it integrates with Shopify. I personally tried comment sold and not a fan at all. You can use it on your biz page and or group just by doing wall drops or going live. The creator of the app is super helpful too in setting it up and working together.

Bling Bright Like A Diamond

I love the simplicity of the system. It has been a game changer for my business and has saved me so much time on invoicing/shipping/fulfilling orders. I love that my customers can check out at any time as well as holds their cart for the extended period. I was looking at other systems similar to SoldLive, but couldn't justify the price for the features. This is at a great price point with some great features!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7