Notifi: Back in Stock Alerts

Notifi: Back in Stock Alerts | Reviews

by Solucia Apps LLC

Free send 20 back in stock alerts each month

Daisy Dream Boutique

This app is so helpful for chasing sales. It is a great automated way to notify your customers when your product is back in stock. Simple and easy to use. Integrated seamlessly in my Shopify store product pages. Fantastic for a free app too, with good support from App developers if needed.

der gute Heinrich

Tolle App, einfach und punktgenau. Macht genau das, was sie soll ohne komplizierte Überfunktionen. Support mit Matt ist schnell und hilfreich. Er nimmt Rücksicht auf uns EDV Nerds... ;)

The Red Wagon

We love this app! It is very easy to use and their support is excellent. I have only had to contact them twice and when I did they replied extremely fast and fixed the issue very quickly. Also, I think it is very reasonably priced too compared to other back in stock apps!

Eva Simone' Hair Care

This app is awesome! I had one small issue at the beginning with the emails going out to customers to inform them of restock, but the tech team was on top of it, and fixed it before I even knew what happened. Ever since then, no issues at all. As a matter of fact, the second time around emails went out within minutes, and the sales started pouring in! If you are a business owner and you don't have this app, you definitely need it, you'll love it!

OneCup

Great app, simple and dose the work without any complication. Thank you guys for the great application.

Glide Paddleboards

Great app and even better support! Seriously we are not a tech savy crew, and with a quick email to support we were up and running. Can't say enough good things about this app.

Outdoorium

I installed this app and my theme integrated Notify for when items are back in stock was not working, I installed this app and this along with several others that were all uninstalled as none were working for me, the support team were awesome and contacted me straight away and helped me resolve the issue and its now working perfectly, so far so good!! If you want an app for to notify customers when an item is back in stock this works perfectly and if you so have any issue reach out to the friendly team and I am sure they will have you going in no time! Recommended!

The app gives a great service to the customers and, and has converted in to several sales. It's easy to setup, the function where it automatically send out emails when a product is back in stock is great and Matt from the support team has been very helpfull in adding functions so we could adjust to our design.

Lil'Playground

The app is easy to install and works great! The developer is also very responsive and made modifications very quickly.

Plant Society

This is the first back in stock notification app I tried that actually worked. It installed immediately, no having to contact support, no special coding. I tested it on an out of stock item and it emailed me when I added stock, exactly what it is supposed to do. Good work!

Previous 1