We're Closed

Open and close your store automatically

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Kaldora™

The app is amazing literally. The support team was also awesome and they answered my questions on their support email very quickly.

iwholesaleit.com

Amazing! The support team were awesome! I had some questions on implementation and they resolved very quickly

La Velaa Fragrances

This app helped a lot our business, we used to manually open and close our store. Now its automatic. :)

Signature Specialty Salon

vielen Dank, der Support und die Kommunikation waren sehr effizient, einfach zu integrieren und zu verwenden, ich gebe 5 Sterne.

Baby Bee Fabric

Great app no issues! Very helpful staff as well. Any time I email I get a response right away. You won’t regret this app.

The Express Liquidation Team

This is my second install for my other website all I can say is this is a must for allowing your customers to know your business hours while there on your website its a must to have app. This will cut down on premature PayPal disputes as well as chargebacks because the customer is constantly reminded of your store hours Thanks Soooo Much

The Connection Team

WONDERFUL APP THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS FAST AND THEY ARE CUSTOMIZING THE APP FOR OUR WEBSITE SO ITHANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!

Keese's American & Mediterranean Food

App works fine and it is fairly easy to navigate. Although, there is a problem where I tried to email the issue to the developer but I have not heard from them yet. I tried to set the open-close hours from 13:00 (afternoon) to 01:00(after midnight) but it actually sees the "01:00" as 13:00 p.m. so it close the store where it should not... I would really appreciate if I could get in touched in regards of this issue to solve it or point out any missing points if is there any. UPDATE : They have reached me and explained to me how they set their clock system so I set it up as they guided me and works like a charm. This is a well thought app and it really useful for those out there who needs their store to be limited with hours.

Safe Shoppers Network

What can i say other than (ahem) ShitHot!!!! Not only does it do what it says - it does it perectly - first time (debut theme) - banging - thank you - perfect - amazing - excelent - happy user - many more to come - pardon the french !!

milbo tools & skills

Excelente, muy útil! Nos ayuda a tener un mejor control sobre nuestro horario de atención al cliente.

August 19, 2020