Recensioni (416)

Valutazione complessiva
4,7
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 86% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 9% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 0% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 3% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
22 settembre 2021

I would easily recommend this to anyone who has a online store and wants to open up over 7200 drop off points to their customers. Customer service is spot on and it's pretty cheap, we're already saving on every label! Thanks again.

setoffuk
14 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
26 novembre 2020

The guys were great to speak to, they helped and guided us all along the way and the setup was really simple too. I know this will provide a great returns service for our customers which is MUCH better than having to administer everything manually.

Shush Fashion
22 gennaio 2020

Cool app. It provides a custom page which we can integrate to our shop and process return from there. It would be better if you could provide API for accessing your app so that we can program automatic transfer of return request to Amazon MCF. OR, can you add a feature in the app so that we can connect to our amazon merchant account and automatically process returns from there.

KOOKOO
Germania
17 marzo 2021

I love how this app notifies us of incoming returns/exchanges - and the reason for this. It enables us to get exchanges ready and to track the returns rate. It's great that we can personalise the emails that get sent out to customers too, to give it our brand's touch.

Mercy Delta
24 novembre 2020

I used this app to help improve our store's return process, which turned out to be great! Best of all, it is free, with no limit on the number of returns, etc. I wished this app would extend its services to include store credit processing, but won't ask for too much. Already more than happy with it now!

Love Knot
Malaysia
12 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
9 settembre 2020

Good communication with the team, easy to set and looking forward to using the apps though hopefully not too many returns to contend with!

Joanie Home
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 19 marzo 2021

This app has been great at helping us manage our returns. Also because of the automated email triggers it helps keep customers informed each step of the way as well,

Finn Footwear
Irlanda
11 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
29 gennaio 2019

Really easy to use, love that it is free! Great service. My customers love the ease of use. I highly recommend.

Parents Packs
Stati Uniti
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
25 luglio 2020

Very nice app, works quite well, easy to install and use. One of the best thing is that it works within your website and your main top menu always stays where it is in the page where customers starts return process. With other apps I've tried, you lose your menu.

TOPGOLDMAN
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 aprile 2021

Easy to setup and use, and very kind Customer service in touch.
It makes my return process easier. Thanks.

Hodoom.com