Sorted Returns Center

Sorted Returns Center

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
April 21, 2020

I like how this app makes returns easier for customers. They no longer need to email and ask to return, they can just enter their order and fill out the info online to be approved. I do wish it showed notifications better in Shopify so if you missed the email you would still be notified that there is a return pending in your app. It would also be nice if you didn't have to leave the app to send the return label or process the return.

Bliss & Belle Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 1, 2020

Excellent service would recommend for people to use. Tom ensures there is regular updates and help, however sometimes getting hold of collectplus can be hard

Belezar
Time spent using app: About 1 year
February 28, 2020

This is a great app. Don't need any coding to install it and just following the instruction video would help you create the returns page and you can manually manage your store returns on the Dashboard. This is one of the free apps that works wonderful for Returns.

Hippy Hep
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
Edited February 24, 2020

I like this app because it was automatically set to my theme, have not really used the features yet as I am still in the process of launching. The one issue I had was that all my pages had a title except my returns page, but I just created an image and inserted it into the logo slot and the problem was solved, since clicksit could not customize that for me. Other issue is when automatically setting the approval, there are no options as to what conditions can be used for automatic approval. Also you can't preview the emails. But overall seems easy to use and set up. The response is pretty good when support is needed. support@cohymart.com

cohymart
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 10, 2020

The Clicksit app is easy to use and has helped us to offer easy returns to our online customers. Thomas was quick to reply when I had any queries about installing the app and was very helpful.

Stripes Fashion and Beauty
Time spent using app: 24 days
Edited December 20, 2019

The only reason I am giving 4 stars is because I haven't used it for long time to have a complete opinion. The app is easy to use and looks good. it adds credibility and functionality. exactly what i wanted. Recommend.

SILADEA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 24, 2019

We used this app to process returns and exchanges, we are really happy the way it works for us and our customers. Makes the process much easier.

MELIE
Portugal
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited September 10, 2019

The simplicity of this app is perfect and seamless with our site. The differences between processing returns and exchanges without it are wildly noticeable.

Jeffersons Apparel & Accessories
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Edited September 9, 2019

Very good entry-level returns app. Does what it says on the box! recommended for small businesses as gives an easy collect+ option

3RD ROCK - Sustainable activewear for climbing & yoga
Time spent using app: 7 months
September 5, 2019

Overall a good app for returns. It’s easy to integrate onto your website and use. Support is also helpful

Bouji Lingerie