4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient return process and user-friendly dashboard. They praise its customizable returns center, auto-generated white label page for returns, and seamless integration with store themes. The support team is recognized for their prompt and helpful responses. Merchants have seen increased sales after implementation, suggesting it enhances customer confidence. The app is free, suitable for high-volume stores, and sends email alerts for return requests. It's also easy to install and set up.

June 11, 2019

Before Clicksit we couldn’t organize the return process regularly and it was a complete mess, thanks to them we can now follow a regular process and our customers really appreciate it, thank you Clicksit!

Carola Zeta
Italy
Clicksit App Limited replied June 12, 2019

Happy to hear this has organised things for you Carola Zeta 👍

May 1, 2020

Really enjoying this app so far. With our www.cosmiccrystals.co.uk business now expanding we are now spending more time dealing with customer returns. This system really makes the process much easier and cuts down lots and of back and forth emails that was costing us a lot of time and energy. Thanks!

Cosmic Crystals
May 8, 2020

Customer enters their order # and email to get return started. Easy to set up, Easy for Customer to Use. Simple and Efficient!
Would recommend.

Custom Cable Connection
January 14, 2020

A fantastic app, makes returns processing so much easier. I would highly recommend for store owners who are receiving a lot of orders and returned goods as it helps you keep track of it all.

SJC
Edited April 25, 2019

Cannot fault this plug-in in any way. Incredibly helpful and competent team and very reasonably priced.

Percival Menswear
Clicksit App Limited replied April 30, 2019

Thank you for the review Percival great to have you onboard, happy our team handled any enquiries you had well

November 20, 2020

Seems to work really well. I haven't set up the automatic labels as my packages are too large but the system is working correctly

XXIITUNING
January 10, 2020

It helped me resolve the issue of product exchange. I really liked the app since it makes the customer experience better by providing more feasible options to exchange or return the product. Also, automated emails are delivered to customer. it would be nice if more options like sending return labels are also automated in India.

TogsandTerre
India
Edited October 22, 2021

The app installed all ok. I've only had to use it once so far and seemed ok to use. It will make my returns (should I get any) an easy process.

The Forgotten Toy Shop
June 4, 2019

We have been using this app now for a few weeks and very impressed with what it does! Does what it says on the tin and customers love it!

GS Equestrian
September 7, 2020

It is very easy to use for us and for our customers. It makes the return process much easier. Great App - highly recommended.

MegaCat