Sorted Returns Center

Sorted Returns Center

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.5)
Developer
4.5
October 27, 2021

Great app to streamline your returns, easy to use. Professional portal for your customers to process their returns. Besides all those good things the customer support is what sold the app for us, we are very pleased.

Ali’s Couture
Time spent using app: 9 months
October 25, 2021

I really like this app. Its super helpful. It saves a lot of time. It gives my customers peace of mind that the returns process is simple and can be completed by anyone. This gives the customers extra confidence to make purchases.

Artificial Elegance
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 18, 2021

Clicksit has taken our returns to a new level. They offer an incredibly rounded package that after hours of searching, proved to be by far the most cost effective and smooth solution for our business. Great customer support with friendly assistance. Overall, very very happy!

Not So Retro
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 11, 2021

User-friendly, great customer service, takes the burden of sorting out returns yourself and integrates well with Shopify. Great App!

Posey Yoga
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 6, 2021

Easy to install - looks great on the website and creates a professional and organised look. Support is excellent. A good returns page is essential - this app has helped us enormously.

The Harbour Bookshop
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited October 4, 2021

After using this app for a month I do like it. Helps me stay organized with my returns. Very helpful and great for busy season.

BARE RAGS
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 29, 2021

We recently installed Clicksit and the main thing we noticed right away is how easy it is for our customers to process their returns. We also have reduced the amount of time we were spending on returning emails with instructions. So far.... we are very pleased

Ramona LaRue
Time spent using app: 16 days
September 27, 2021

I am so impressed with Clicksit, their customer service team are incredibly slick. The returns portal was up and working on my website within an hour and it has completely streamlined our returns process.

The Small Home
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited September 24, 2021

Great app and very useful team. The app makes it really clear what the return process is with a neat portal: https://www.townandcountrycovers.com/a/returns Simple. Its great when everything goes well but what is more important is what they do when something goes wrong. When a parcel goes missing they have a team that will actually help resolve the issue. When I have used Royal mail or other couriers in the past they make complaining impossible and refunds also impossible. Clicksit make this side very simple... this is something they don't really promote but in business its important to talk about what you will do to fix something when something goes wrong.
Thanks guys, highly recommend.

Town & Country Covers Ltd
Time spent using app: About 2 months
September 22, 2021

I would easily recommend this to anyone who has a online store and wants to open up over 7200 drop off points to their customers. Customer service is spot on and it's pretty cheap, we're already saving on every label! Thanks again.

setoffuk