Sorted Returns Center

Automated Returns, Labels, Branded Portal, Refunds & Exchanges

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Luna Rossi

Time spent using app About 5 hours

I am really impressed so far. The app is professional looking, customizable and all automated. The app is exactly what I've been looking for to handle returns. There are still some areas that I may need help with setting up but so far is working flawlessly. The customer services have been really great in helping me getting started and with the advice they've given me. Thank you!

Focus Man Fashion

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app for sorting out customer returns, it’s a great app to use, I highly recommend. My customers find the return portal easy to use.

August 3, 2022

Great to have you onboard Focus Man Fashion, and that's brilliant to hear your customers find the process easy to use. We are certain this will save you and your customers time, and guarantee they have a great return experience which keeps them coming back

Anything more we can assist with please don't hesitate to contact support within the in app chat

Best
Sorted Support

VoltPPE

Time spent using app About 4 hours

Great app with brilliant support, got me up and running very quickly and my customers can return very easily

August 2, 2022

Great to have you on board VoltPPE, and pleased to hear you had a positive experience. Anything we can assist with please don't hesitate to contact the team through the in app chat.

cloudsharks

Time spent using app 1 day

great service, even better client support team, was able to get on a call with their team in minutes to help with some questions i had - thanks jodie!

June 20, 2022

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it and it was my pleasure!

Have a great day!

Roadskin

Time spent using app About 2 hours

We have been using the Clicksit App with our sister Shopify site for a couple of years now and didn't hesitate to sign up again for our Roadskin website. the App is SUPER easy to use and the support is fantastic. Wholeheartedly recommend

World Athletics

Time spent using app 8 minutes

Really simple installation process and the support team are amazing. Quick responses with any issues sorted out the same day. Couldn't recommend clicksit enough to anyone looking for a really smooth and simple returns process.

RESPONSIBLE

Works great, especially for those based in Northern Ireland! The UI is not as beautiful as some of the other platforms, but they make up for it with excellent service and regional coverage.

SU | AY

These guys are amazing! very responsive and always get issues resolved quickly. Couldn't recommend them enough.

Rejuva Fresh

Time spent using app About 1 year

This application was really easy to set up and I have been using it almost a year. What’s great about it is that it gives my customers and visitors a sense of security. They know if they want to return something there is a solid system in place. I definitely recommend this application for any ecommerce store that accepts any sort of returns.

Defined Apparel

Excellent app. Easy to use and lots of great options to allow you to configure it to work for your scenario.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 35 36